3

Lydia's POV

~~~

We won. Once again. What a surprise.

The team is leaving the pitch, people running up and congratulating them like it is their first time seeing them win. I stay seated with Rea as we both wait for the crowd to die down and watch everyone at the same time.

The blonde from earlier runs over to Ryan jumping into his arms and he spins her around. They kiss.

Luca looked at me instantly, I wave and he runs over and hugged me tightly.

"Congratulations!" I smile and he thanked me before sitting down in-front of me. The team always has ten minutes to talk to anyone before they are required to be in the changing rooms to get changed and then we meet them in the car park.

"That dickhead just kissed another girl, honestly I'm embarrassed to be his sister." Rea sighed from beside and I look at her, "Can we go scratch his car?"

"Please." I laugh and I watch as her eyes light up and she grinned. Rea is into these sort of things, she likes to burn things just to see the fire, she likes to destroy things to hurt others, she finds it very helpful to take her mind off things and I do not blame her.

We spend the next five minutes talking to Luca until he had to leave and go back into the school to get back changed, Rea stands up and I follow her as we go over to the car park.

"Do not feel guilty about this, he's a cheater and an evil bastard, we deserves this. Plus we have enough money to get a new car." She says as we walk down the side of the fence and I nod as she gets out her keys and gave me a rock which was quite sharp.

Maybe this is too much, scratching his car because he cheated but then again he is a bad person, you shouldn't guilt trip people into staying, he makes me feel guilty all the time, I might as well be his own little puppet, maybe that is what he thinks of me as. So no, it isn't too much.

We reach his car, her eyes scan the area before she ran her key along the side of the door creating a loud scratching sound. I get the rock and do the other door. They wont be out for another ten minutes.

"Come on, let your anger out." She whispers and I dig the rock deeper until there was a large scratch down the side of his car.

It shocked me at first to see it, I would never do this, I would just forgive him and forget it, not wreck his whole car. With his sister.

But this feeling is worth it, deep down I feel guilty, terribly guilty about doing this. But I forget about that feeling, I am mostly feeling happy, really fucking happy about this. I can feel my heart racing in my chest but it is from excitement, this feels amazing.

"Smash the windows?" She suggested and I shake my head and she hummed before taking the rock from my hand and throwing it at all four windows. Of course she did it.

A laugh escaped her mouth as the shattering of glass was all that could be heard and we ran.

We ran to her car which was on the other side of the parking lot and she quickly unlocked it and we got inside, closing the doors behind us. We sit inside and our laughter soon died down, my breathing was heavy, I only just noticed that now I am sitting here.

"I just scratched my boyfriends car. He is going to kill me." I whisper and she scoffed.

"Lyds, you need to have fun in your life. He isn't going to kill you, if he ends up finding out it was you, I shall take the blame, he will be pissed off trust me, but he deserved it." She rests her hand on the steering wheel as she turned on the engine and turned off the lights and lowered the volume on the radio.

"Why didn't you eat the fries? What did he say to you?" She asked and I paused and looked down. How on earth does she know? "I wont tell anyone, I have nobody to tell."

"Well... he said they would make me fat. He is like that, he's Ryan. He controls my life basically, tells me what and not to eat, tells me who and who I shouldn't hangout with. He wants all the attention on him, he wants me to be the image he has in his head of what a perfect girlfriend looks like, and that isn't me. I hate it, I hate everything about our... well not ours anymore. I hated everything about our relationship, he made me feel bad about myself and he wanted to be seen as stronger than me which he is of course, but he wanted so much more of me which I didn't have." I let myself speak, she let me. She was silent as I spoke and listened to everything I said. When I finished, she was quiet, just for a few seconds to see if I had anything else to say.

"I am going to tell you something. You deserve so much more, you went through a shit ton of things and he is an awful person for making you go through that. He had no right to say that, he had no right to do any of it actually. Lydia I am glad you left him, you don't need him, nobody needs him actually. That sounds so bad but nobody even if they are your worst enemy, nobody should have to go through that. My brother is bad, I didn't think he was that bad but I saw your fights, I knew something was wrong and I wanted to tell you about the other girls but it turns out you already knew. I am sorry, I am so fucking sorry. He deserves his car to be lit on fire now." She looks at me, her eyes have softened, she really is sorry.

"Thank you, I agree that nobody should go through that and he is a terrible person I know. He seemed so nice you see, he was a kind boy and he was like that for the first one and a half years and it all changed. But we can't light his car on fire though, definitely not. " I smile and she smiled.

The doors of the entrance opened, the team walk through them. The blonde from early has Ryan's arm hooked around her neck, they were talking and walking over to his car.

When he saw it, he paused, he was frozen for a few seconds and then his eyes light up with anger and he removed his arm from the girl.

"What the fuck?! Who did this? I swear to fucking god whoever did this I am going to kill them! Who the fuck wrecked my car?!" He yelled and with the window down we could hear everything.

He looks around at every car, he was furious and Rea is watching with joy.

I see Luca with a small grin on his face while the team was separating into different places and he saw us and his smile grew and then he got into his car and Ryan got into his own.

"I can drive you home, I assume you aren't wanting to go with Ryan." It wasn't even a question, she began driving and turned up the music.

Outside was already dark, it is only 6:30 pm and there's stars outside. I like looking at the night sky, there is something fascinating about it, how all the stars are unique and scattered around. The moon also, it is almost full and is bright, standing out from all the rest.

The drive home was 15 minutes, we live on the same street, she lives around the corner from me, 10 houses away from each other and around a 5 minute walk.

Rea parks the car up in-front of the house, she looks out of the window before turning to me.

"If you need to scratch cars or anything to make yourself happier, you know where I am." She chuckled and I hummed.

"Thank you, goodnight Rea." I smile and she nods as she smiled, it wasn't a full, huge smile, it was just very small but she doesn't smile much, it is good enough.

"Sleep well Lyds"