35

Lydia's POV

~~~

Lunch is starting, well it's already started but I am walking down a corridor by myself. I just had science where I was alone since nobody I know is in there so now I am left to walk all by myself over to the hall.

There's people around with their friends, talking and laughing, I just smile at them when they look at me and they return the smile.

My hands go into my pockets as I head into the hall, it's not quiet but it's not busy. Everyone is sitting at the table and seem to be in a deep conversation and laughing at something the other says.

I go over to the table and before I even sit down one of the boys was looking at me.

"You two are dating?!" He whispered and I raise a brow, "You and Rea?"

I look quickly at her and she smiled at me.

"Uhm, why are you asking?" I question as I sit beside Luca and Rea herself.

"She told us, like it was accidental but we were talking about who she likes and guessing who and then we said you and said how you always sit with each other and look at each other that it was obvious you were either dating or liking each other, and she turned to a tomato when we asked." He answered and I wasn't expecting that answer.

I really didn't want this to happen, not this soon. Oh well.

"Yeah, we are." I admit and the whole table gasped.

"That's why she hasn't had any other girls for a month and haven't even looked at any other girl?!" He questioned and I hummed as I take some of the fries and eating one, "Holy shit."

"Alright where's my £20?" He turned to the rest and they sighed and each gave him £20, "Easy £120."

"What's with the money?" I ask and he chuckled and looked back as he put the money into his pants.

"We made a bet that everyone would give me £20 if you two end up together this year, we could smell something going on." He told and I laugh, "I'm happy for you both."

This boy is called Harrison, he's a nice guy and always very happy. His girlfriend is actually Rea and Ryan's cousin, she's on the cheer team and they have been going out for 2 and a half years now and their relationship is going very strong.

We have a few lessons together and he's always willing to give up hoodies for football games if his girlfriend knows about it, she and I are good friends since I spent christmas with Rachel's family last year and she was there, we have a lot in common.

"So how long has this been going on for?" Harrison's twin brother Harley asked and Rea decided to answer this.

"A month, or close to a month." She answered and he smiled.

"And you didn't even tell us, I'm impressed." Harley chuckled and she smiled while taking out a bottle of water and drinking it.

Thalia came over to the table, she pushed me out of the way and sat down between me and Rea.

"Get off this table, we don't want you here." Ryan told and she stuck her middle finger up at him.