43

Lydia's POV

~~~

Reee: Hi love, I will be there in 10 minutes we are going out somewhere :)

It's been 7 minutes since I received that message, I have no idea where we are going so that means I have no idea what I am supposed to wear.

The door opens downstairs, my fathers voice was heard, then Rea's voice could be heard.

I groan, putting my head into my hands before collapsing into the bed and pull the duvet over my body as I sigh.

Too much stress to find clothes for something I know nothing about.

"She's upstairs." My father told and then there's footsteps going upstairs. A knock was heard at my door and I hummed and it opens.

"You aren't ready." She sighed and I groan, the duvet was pulled off me and she climbed on top me, kissing me softly, "Don't cry over clothes."

"I am not crying, I am just stressing out. You didn't tell me if where we are going is important so I don't know if I should dress fancy or not." I answer and she chuckled.

"I'll pick you something." She climbed off me and I watch her go over to my wardrobe and search through the clothes.

"I would like to sleep, where are you taking me?" I ask and she laughs.

"It's a surprise." She smiled back at me and I head to the top of my bed and move my hair out of my face and watch her.

She ended up picking out an oversized hoodie which actually belongs to her, a pair of baggy ripped jeans, and then my black and white nike trainers.

"How are you?" She asked and I shrug and take off my shirt, putting on her hoodie, "Need a hug?"

I nod and she walks over and wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me onto her lap, I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck as my head rests on her chest.

"Your heart is beating fast." I whisper and she laughs.

"You are making me nervous, I am always nervous around that and you know it." She chuckled and I smile and look at her.

I love her eyes.

I stare into them, she was smiling at me, tucking strands of hair which has fallen in front of my face and tucked them behind my ear.

"Can't we just stay here?" I ask and she shook her head which caused me to sigh and climb off her to put the jeans on.

Once I finished getting dressed and brushing my hair, she took me out of the bedroom and we go downstairs. We say goodbye to my father, Rea promising to keep my safe and have me home by midnight, it's 5pm, we have plenty of time.

Rea took me to her car, opening the door for me and I sit down and she joined me in the drivers seat. Knowing area, there's no point in asking where we are going since she won't be telling you, that is why I don't bother asking her.

"Rea?" I question and she hummed, "What would you do if we ended things?"

"I beg your pardon." She looked at me and stopped the car at the side of the road.

"I asked, what would you do if we ended things?" I repeat the question and she looks very confused.

"I would deal with it, I would miss you terribly but respect the reason why you ended things. Why are you asking me this?" She looks at me, her whole attention to me and not on the passing cars.

"I was just wondering, it crossed my mind." I shrug and she sighed.

"I thought you were trying to break up with me, don't scare me like that." She sighed and I apologise and she took my hands in her own and looked at me, "You scared the shit out of me."

"You love me really, but I am sorry." I smile and she smiled and kissed me but went back to her driving.

I look out of the window, my leg bouncing due to nerves, she noticed this and placed her hand on my thigh to calm myself which made my heart flutter but it didn't make the pain vanish.

It's still here, taking up my thoughts, making my hands shake despite trying to stop them. They still whisper in my mind, everything I don't want to hear, they still take over my thoughts, they just get worse.

She parked up in a small car park in the middle of fields and hills, in the centre of these hills is a dip which gives a perfect view of the sun that is setting.

The boot of the car opened, I get out and look at everything and she smiled. There's cushions, pillows, blankets, lights, and then a tray of fruit and it was facing the sunset.

"Get comfortable." She chuckled and I get under the blankets and there's even more beneath, I was soon comfortable and then she joined me.

My head rests on her chest, I lay between her legs, my back against her stomach and my head against her chest.

"How long did this take?" I ask and she shrugged.

"It's been planned for a while, my mum suggested this place and helped me set up the car. I told her some things and how I wanted to plan a date involving the sunset and she agreed to helping me out." The girl had her eyes on me but my eyes are on the sky.

There's different colours, different shades of pink, orange and yellow, I loved it. Clouds were also in the sky, not taking up most areas, just here and there in small groups making everything look better.

"I love it." I smile and she smiled, I reach over for the strawberries on the tray and eat it.

She did the same and we sat and ate fruit for some time, I stare out at the colours in the sky and smiled.

"Lydia." Rea's voice pulled my focus away and my attention was on her.

"I love you."