17

Lydia's POV

~~~

I am downstairs making breakfast with my father, it's 6:30 am, Rea is still asleep upstairs and I didn't want to wake her, she will be up soon though, she wakes up around 7 am anyway.

"I told her how I felt." I tell my father as I think about what we could all have to eat and he looked at me, "We kissed."

"So what is happening?" He asked and I shrug.

"Well I doubt we are friends, there's something more for sure." I answer and he nods with a smile, "How about bacon, eggs, toast and waffles?"

"That sounds good" He agreed and I gave a thumbs up as I walk over to the fridge to get everything, "How about you go upstairs, I can do breakfast for us all."

It wasn't a question, he was telling me to go upstairs and I look at him.

"Lydia, you want to see her, you don't want to be down here cooking, go see her. I'll have breakfast ready in a few hours." He sighed and I smile and he smiles back before I head up the stairs quietly.

I walk over to my door with her hoodie on, I quietly open up the door and she's still fast asleep so I walk over to the bed and climb inside.

She reaches out for me and I allow her to pull me in, she rests her head on my shoulder as I close my eyes and pull the duvet up to her shoulders.

Rea was asleep for the next 45 minutes. I am not complaining because having her here in my arms is more than I could ask for, so seeing her groan and slowly wake up, I smile.

Her hair was a little messy but I found it cute, her eyes slowly opened and she yawns.

"I'm going back to sleep." She mumbled and I hummed and she did as she said.

And she slept for another hour and I fell asleep also.

"Wake uppp, food is readyyyy!" Rea woke me and I sigh and cover my face with a pillow, "Don't do that, I want to see you."

"Nooo, leave me alone." I laugh and she laughs as she pulled the pillow away from my face before getting the brush and brushing my hair.

"You are beautiful." She whispered as she smiled and looked at me, "But beautiful people need to eat too."

She smiled and hugged me before picking me up and carrying me off the bed. I stand up and roll my eyes at her causing her to laugh at me. We head downstairs and there was the bacon, eggs and waffles set out on the table and the smell it me immediately causing me to smile.

I sit down at the table and Rea sat beside me, greeting my father and commenting on his food and he smiled. He really likes this one.

"How was your sleep?" My father asks Rea and she smiled.

"It was great thank you, how was yours?" She asks and wow she's such a lady.

"Mine was good thank you, Lydia?" He looked over to me and I look up.

"Mine was great also." I smiled and he smiled back at me before we sat our breakfast.