18

Lydia's POV

~~~

School is today, I am dreading it.

Currently, I am laying in my bed staring at the ceiling, the time is 7:25 am, I set off in 20 minutes so I should probably like get changed. I groan, pulling myself up from the bed, sliding off the end and walk over to the wardrobe.

I take out my uniform and place it on my bed. I know me and Rea are going to have to keep this secret, I know that there's a possibility of seeing her with other girls in the process.

It takes me longer than I thought for myself to get changed, 15 minutes. My hair is straightened and in two braids and I apply a little makeup but not full face. My phone is switched off and I walk down the stairs and Into the kitchen where there's toast on the counter. I take a slice and eat it with a sigh, the house is silent, my father is at work and I am left by myself, I wouldn't say I am upset about this because it's nice to be alone at times, but i do miss having someone's company in the morning.

I leave the house, locking up after me and began my walk to the Avila house.

I arrive at 8 am, I am tired and not in the mood for this so i am grateful that these two own a car, plus there's music which can be played on the way also.

Once I get to their doorstep, I ring the doorbell. It made me laugh almost how the door immediately opened and Rachel was there. She smiled at me widely and pulled me into her arms.

"We were expecting you, someone has been going on about you for quite a while." She laughs and I smile as we enter back into the house. Fun fact, Rachel is now working from home.

Ryan was putting his shoes on and looked up at me and smiled, I return the smile.

"I have a fucking english test! I want to die!" Rea groaned as she walked down the stairs, "Shit, hey I didn't mean that. I love english, just not the tests."

"That's understandable." Ryan agreed and I hummed, Rea looks at me and I look back, "Alright come on, school."

We all leave the house, get into Ryan's car and I sit in the back seat and Rea was in the passenger seat. I go through my bag and take out the copy of Romeo and Juliet and open onto the page I left on.

"What do you think about McDonald's, not you Lydia." Ryan says and I look at him as that old feeling quickly returns.

"What the fuck?" Rea looks at him and he shrugged.

"She shouldn't be having that, I think she knows that by now." He shrugged and I look back down at the book, "Come on, what do you think?"

"I think you are fucked up." Rea answered and he looked at her while driving, "Why woul you even says that?"

"She literally knows, Rea! Stop getting so protective! She knows already that she shouldn't be eating things high in fat, I know that already." He yelled and she took a deep breath and I look out of the window.

The car was silent, he drove us to school and parked up, all his team was here already. I get out of the car and Rea followed behind me and into the school.

I walk quickly down the hallway over to the library where I go through the doors. She caught up to me quickly and joined me by sitting on the seat beside me.

Rea didn't say anything, she just hugged me tightly. She held me in her arms and I take a deep breath a I calm down. What he said hurt me, it had an effect on me and I knew it was true because he changed the way I think about things.

"English is first." I whisper and she hummed, "Do you know what you are doing?" She shakes her head and I laugh, "It won't be that bad, just write the obvious."