29

Lydia's POV

~~~

We are back at school and it's Wednesday. I haven't been feeling great for the last two days so I shut myself away from everyone.

Rea doesn't know what to do, my father doesn't know what to do, Luca doesn't know what to do.

It's grief, it's getting to me and it's my main focus right now. I miss her, I miss her terribly.

The rest of the weekend went great but everything spiralled Monday morning, it was just this mood change and then the thoughts and memories.

It's Personal and Social, I'm sitting at the back with Ryan, we tried to talk out ways out of it but failed. And to top it off, we are learning about toxic relationships.

I have my head resting on my hand, I'm not paying much attention i'm doodling in my notebook. Just small drawings on the pages just to do something, to do anything than this lesson. The class is ending in 5 minutes so I am waiting for the time to pass by, it goes awfully slow.

My mum is probably watching me and not wanting me ti feel like this but it's difficult, life is difficult.

"Rea wants to speak with you, just talk to her she's pissing me off." Ryan whispered and I ignore him, "She's worried about you, we all are. Just please talk to someone."

"Stop talking to me." I whisper back and he sighs and closed his book.

Sleep is becoming a problem, I haven't slept since Sunday night and I feel myself falling asleep in classes almost but I stop myself.

I finished off my English homework though, handed it in on time and the teacher told me she was proud just for doing five sheets of paper.

"Class dismissed." The old man told and students get to their feet and pack up their bags.

I walk away from the table but Ryan took hold on my arm and turned me to face him.

"Let go of me Ryan, please just let me go." I sigh and he lets me go and I leave the classroom quickly.

I head straight towards the bathroom but pause when there's a small crowd which stops movement. It breaks apart quickly once a teacher let everyone free and then I head over to the toilets.

I push into the stall and lock the door behind me before sitting on the seat. I take my phone out of my pocket and click on Rea's contact who I have record a few notifications from.

Rea: Hii love, reply me to when you can but I am just wanting to say thank you for making me so so soooo happy and thank you for being yourself who I love dearly. You are amazing I hope you know that, you are in my mind as always and I'm getting told I'm smiling like a loser, nobody needs to know why. Only you :)

Rea: I hope you are okay! Talk to me soon I will be in the hall <3

Rea: Where are you? Is everything okay?

I sigh and leave the toilets, flushing before hand since it makes sense. There's around 15 minutes left of break so I head down to the hall and inside.

There's students all around and I quietly head over to the table and sit down.

"Lydia! Heyy!" Luca grinned and I smile over at him, "Come sit over here, Ryan move your ass."