31

Rea's POV

~~~

We are sat in the office of the head teacher, our mum is sat here also I am just here because it's family. The talk is about Ryan, he's getting kicked out of the school and most likely the house.

I'm joking about the house. Sadly.

It's 3:30 pm and school finished half an hour ago. I get my phone out and see a few messages from Lydia.

Lyds: Where are you?
Lyds: Luca drove me home he told me you are staying behind!
Lyds: Time goes so slow when you aren't here :( come homeeee

Me: I don't think i'll be back for a while sadly, I'll message you when I can, sorry love
Me: Thank Luca for me too!

I put my phone back away and look over to the three who are talking.

We were finally allowed to leave after another thirty minutes of talking, we say our goodbyes before leaving the school and getting in the car.

I sit in the backseat while our mum talks to Ryan, she's annoyed, she's very annoyed.

"Ryan you are grounded till next Sunday, no phone, no football, no girls." She told him and the boy groaned.

Karma is a god.

I look out for the window and at the trees that pass by, there's people walking their dogs and everything some walking around.

"I haven't seen you with any girls lately, what's going on? It isn't like you to not be sucking faces with another woman." Ryan looked back at me and I look at him.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to them." I shrug and he chuckled.

"You seem to be talking to Lydia though." He told and our mum glanced at him and the car was silent for a few seconds, "Is there something I don't know about?"

"Actually there is, we are talking to each other, you know. My eyes are on her and her eyes are on me." I admit and he looked at me quickly and I smile.

"What? You two are dating?" He questioned and I nod.

"Come on calm down, get over here she's over you." I say and he chuckled.

"I'm happy for you, treat her well." He smiled and he was being serious, he was actually happy for me.

It took me and mum by surprise.

"Thank you." I smile as I look back out of the window and he nods, "Don't make this awkward."

"No, no. It's fine I'm seriously happy for you, good job Rea." He returned the smile and I stare out of the window for the next ten minutes until we pulled up in the driveway.

The three of us get out of the vehicle and then going inside, I take off my shoes and things before heading over to the living room and sitting on the sofa with a groan.

"Ryan, give me your phone and everything else." My mum says as she walked into the house and he sighed and gave her his phone.

He joined me on the sofa and we put a movie on, I lay and stare at the ceiling.

"Are you alright?" He questioned and I hummed, he cares deeply about me really, he hates me but he loves me, "Something is wrong with Rea."

"What's wrong honey?" My mum asked and I shrug.

There's a bad feeling inside me, it's a hole that slowly opens up but then it fades away and I am fine with it. It's been happening ever since dad died.

"I'm fine." I smile and she nods and walked over to the stairs, taking off the scarf from around her neck and putting it on the post, then disappearing up the stairs.

Ryan looked at me, he looked at me carefully but only for a few seconds and then he looks at the screen.

"Why did you mess with her?" I ask and he raised a brow, "Why did you mess with her, Ryan?"

"Why are you asking me this?" He asked back and we look at each other.

"Because I care about her, and I was there when you fucked her life up and changed her. I was the one she went to, so why did you mess with her?" I repeat the question and he sighed.

"Because I got bored of her, I can't do long-term relationships because I get bored of them after so long, so I mess with them until they leave." He answered me honestly and it annoyed me.

Why did I ask him?

"I regret it though, now she's gone but she's with you so I am asking you to treat her better than I did." He adds on and I nod with a deep breath, "You love her, you always have loved her so tell her that."

"I can't do that. I don't know how, like I haven't felt this way before, it's new to me." I sigh and he chuckled.

"You could just give her subtle hints, and then tell her when you feel ready." He smiled and I nod with a small smile, "I see that you love her and I respect that, I do love her still but I know you will treat her better than I ever can, and you deserve each other."

"Thank you." I look over to the television and he just nods in response.

"Just give it time, time is important."