26

Lydia's POV

~~~

Food finished an hour ago, it's now 2 pm and Rachel has gone out and won't be back for a few hours. We are in the fort still, we are watching star wars.

"Love?" Rea whispered and I hummed, "Wanna play a game?"

"What game is it?" I raise a brow and she smirked and turned to face me.

"Kiss or dare. It's either you kiss the other person or you do the dare they say, it's very heated." She answered and I nod as I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Kiss or dare?" She asked and I chose kiss, she leaned in and kissed me. It was short but I'm assuming things get more intense later on?

She chose dare when I asked her so I dared her to tell me something that turns her on. She said neck kisses.

"Kiss or dare?" She questioned and I picked kiss, she kissed me again.

When I asked her next, she picked kiss. I kissed her but she held on a few seconds too long and she smiled against me as she pulled me onto her lap.

I pull away and smiled down at her.

"Kiss or dare?" She asked me and I picked dare, I swear her eyes lit up with an idea, "Kiss your favourite part of me."

I kiss everywhere and she giggled as I reached her lips and her fingers tangle with mine as she pulled me to her and our lips moved against each others.

My tongue pushed into her mouth, swirling around with her own and then it removed itself as I bite on her lower lip and drag it back before I kiss down her jawline.

Her head tilts back once I reach her neck, I kissed every inch of her and running my tongue along her pulse point and sucking gently causing her to gasp.

"Shit." She groaned and I look up at her, "Keep going."

I continue kissing her neck, her fingers tangle in my hair as I finish up on her neck and kiss her collarbone as chest.

"Do you mind?" I question and she shakes her head.

"Lydia, this is going to drive me crazy, are you sure?" She asked me and I nod with a small smile and she smiled and kissed me quickly before I move down to her chest.

I kiss her chest, there's a shirt on so it isn't skin directly but she knows what I mean. I kiss her chest, I kiss down her breasts and down her stomach and she squeezed her she's shut once I kissed her front.

I kissed down her thighs and she shuddered under my touch as she falls back into the pillow and I kiss everywhere until there's one last place.

I placed a kiss between her thighs and I place another, and another. She moans and it caught me by surprise, it surprised her and we both look at each other and exchange thoughts.

She brought me back up to her and I grin.

"Your moans are hot." I chuckle and she smiled, "Kiss or dare?"

"Dare." She answered and I hummed as our fingers tangle together.

"Tell me to do something and I shall." I say and she smiled.