37

Lydia's POV

~~~

When I wake up, she's gone.

She isn't on her side of the bed, she isn't in the room. I wake up quickly, my eyes search the darkness but she isn't there.

I get out of the bed quickly and leave the room as I straighten out my hair and head down the stairs where I hear talking. I almost trip on the last step whispering "fuck" but catch myself on the end post.

"Lydia! Hiii!" Luca smiled and I look at him and smile, "Have you just woke up?"

"Yes I have and my legs are like fucking jelly but hi." I say and he grinned and hugged me, pulling me off the stairs and carrying me over to the living room.

Rea took me by the arm and pulled me into the kitchen and I look at her.

"I fell down the stairs almost looking for you." I whisper and she didn't say a word, she hooked her fingers under my chin and kissed me.

She kissed me for quite some time, taking in the taste of my lips and taking in the moment. I was in fact frozen in place but she understood.

I pull away and she looks at me, her eyes searching mine and I sigh and kiss her again, I kiss her over and over again until I run out of breath and we just smile.

"I'm sorry I left you alone up there, Luca came and I didn't want to wake you." She whispered and I nod as she takes my hand in hers and we head back over to the living room, I sit down and she sits beside me. Her arm around my waist and I lean into her touch.

"Soo, movie?" Ryan suggest and we all agree and he puts on Netflix, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket which I brought down and I get it out and check.

Dad: Hey honey, Rea told me you are staying at theirs tonight, that's okay with me! Stay safe :)

Me: Thank you! Have a nice night :)

Dad: Of course! I hope you have a nice night also!

I close my phone and put it back away, looking up at the screen and of course he put on a horror film, he looked at me and smirked.

"I hate you." I whisper and he laughs and looked at the screen.

I think everyone knows I absolutely hate horror films.

~~~

There's a jump scare that appeared on the screen, it scared the shit out of me and Luca bursts out laughing so I kick him.

"I hope you know I hate you also like what the fuck who would put a jumps scare like that!" I gasp and Rea laughs, "Don't you start laughing."

"Calm down, it's just a film." She whispered and I roll my eyes and cross my arms across my chest and sigh.

I watch the film because there isn't anything else to watch, mostly because they are refusing the change the movie.

There's a cushion that is used for when there's a scene that I won't like I just hide the screen, it's also used for when the boys annoy me and it gets thrown.

I calm myself, watching the screen until there's another scene causing me to groan.

"I'm done with this shit, I'm going upstairs. Either turn this shit off or I am going upstairs, you know I hate horror." I groan and Ryan laughs.

They carried on watching and I go upstairs, I push into the room and shut the door behind me. Horror isn't my thing.

I go over to the bed and sit on the end, turning on netflix on the tv and putting on reputation stadium tour and watching it.