20

Lydia's POV

~~~

My father wasn't pleased to hear about what Ryan did to me, he's stopping me from being in the same room as him, if I go to his house I have to be in separate rooms or someone with me. And he won't be coming here. Mt father never actually liked him, he just acted like it to make me happy.

I have been healing decently, I won't be going to school tomorrow since I have been told not to, no idea why, so I am just going to sleep all day tomorrow.

I am sitting outside on the grass with my coat on and I am messing with the snow. My hood is up and this coat is really warm, the snow is making my hands freezing cold but I am making a snow woman.

So far, I have the body done. She has boobs. I am working on the head but it isn't gone as planned, it keeps breaking apart unfortunately. I gather snow together and gently pressing them together to create a face like piece of snow, I got somewhere but when it comes to placing it on the body, it's half as big as the rest of her.

It's quite embarrassing how it took almost 30 minutes for me to complete the head and make it up to perfection almost. But I am proud, so very proud.

Now I sit here and work on the arms which I just carve into the snow some shape and detail. People would say these snow women are detailed and extra, I just find art entertaining.

When I am older I should be a snowman/snowwoman designer.

Joking.

"Hey honey, come inside it's freezing!" My father calls out from the door and I look over at him.

"Is she hot?" I ask as I point to the snow woman and he laughed, "Let me finish this!"

"You have another 30 minutes, deal?" He asked and I gave a thumbs up and then he shut the door.

I turn back to the pile of snow I have beside me and then the sculpture in front of me and began to work on the next arm.

After ten minutes I finish that so I start on the hair, taking a tooth pick and scraping some snow off areas to create a hair like texture.

After another ten minutes, I was finished. I look at the snow woman and smile.

I climb up to my feet and turn around, walking towards the front door and entering.

The smell of pasta hits me almost immediately and I smile before making my way towards the fire to warm up my hands.

"Dad." I whisper and he hummed, "I miss her and it's hurting."

He stops cooking and walks over to me, sitting down and holding me tightly.

"It's hurting and I hate it, I want her back." I sigh and he nods.

"I know, I know. I want her back too, she's here though in our hearts." He smiled and I nod as I take a deep breath, "I know it probably seems like she's miles away but she's here, she's just in a happier place. The pain will always he here somewhere but it will fade away and happier moments will happen, patience is key."

"I know, thank you. Are you okay?" I ask and he nods with a smile.

"I am missing her just ad much as you are, we can get through this together, I am always here for you." He smiles and I smile and nod, "The pasta needs stirring."

I laugh and he quickly goes back to the pasta and I pull my legs up to my chest and wrap my arms around my knee and rest my head on my arms as I close my eyes. There's the emptiness inside me which grows each day, I try to avoid it but it's always there. I just seem to have my focus on it right now. I just smile and work on getting myself through the day.

I watch my father pouring the pasta onto the plates from the sofa and sprinkles cheese on the top and adds a little bit of sauce before coming back over, giving me one of the plates. He sits down beside me as we eat in silence and the television playing.

~~~

We finished eating an hour ago, I am sat on my bed painting, its a black background that fades into blue and purple in the centre, it looks like you are falling into the darkness or just a hole. I am not sure why I am doing this, I just can't be bothered with life right now.

I have been doing this for fifteen minutes now and it is doing something to me but I don't know exactly.

There's a knock on the door and I look and my father standing there.

"Rea is here, she is downstairs." He told and I nod and he smiles and left my room. I pick the paintbrush back up and paint extra details which soon turns into me creating trees.

"Hey." Rea smiled and I look over and she is walking into my room and coming over to me, "How are you feeling?"

"Look at the painting and find out." I chuckle and she looks at the painting and sighed. Her arms wrap around my waist and she pulls me onto her lap causing me to laugh, "What are you doing?"

"Your dad said I can take you to town, I also missed you." She smiled and I turn and look at her, "Please, finish off your painting and then I can drive. I will wait here and watch you finish up."

"Stop talking, your voice is beautiful and everything but stop talking. I want to kiss you." I whisper and she smiled and I lean in and kiss her.

She kisses me back, her arms wrap around my waist and she smiled against my lips as my arms wrap around her neck and hands tangle in her hair. I could taste the watermelon from her and smell the vanilla scent which is my favourite.

I pull away and rest my forehead against hers and smile.

"You make me very happy." I whisper and she hummed as she smiled.

"You make me feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world and very very happy." She whispers back and I laugh and she laughs.

"You are funny. I like you a lot Rea, did you know that?" I question and she nods.

"Did you know I like you a lot also, I have done for three years and what I say is true." She smiled and I smile before kissing her again.

She kisses me back quickly and her head tilts as my lips part against hers and her tongue enters and swirls around with mine. She explores my mouth, her thumbs draw circles on my waist over my hoodie and our bodies touch.

There's a knock on the door and I quickly pull away and roll off her causing her to laugh.

"Come in!" I say as I take the paint brush. My face is probably red, my chest is rising and falling and I think Rea is the same.

"Do you two want snacks?" My father asks and we shake our heads and he raised a brow, "I feel like I interrupted something, my apologises."

He quickly shut the door and Rea falls back on the bed while laughing and I smile at her and she looks at me and her laughter died down, getting replaced with a smile.

"I like your lips, your eyes, your hands, your face, your personality, I actually adore how kind you are and I like everything about you." She smile and ,y face heats up and she comes over to me and cupped my cheeks, "You look cute right now. You look beautiful all the time and right now you look really beautiful and cute."

"Aren't you very nice." I chuckle and she hummed as she kissed my forehead.

"Only for you." She whispers and I smile, "Just you."