32

Lydia's POV

~~~

It's been two weeks since we talked in the art room, I'm in the back of the science classroom. There's rumours going around about Rea and how she has another girl but I don't believe them.

Class is almost over though, it's break next and I can't lie the last week has been exhausting, I just don't have the energy to get through the day and it's not the best.

"Lydia, get out of your thoughts and do the work." A girl in front of me whispered and I hummed and look down at the book to see I made a large ink sit in one area. Oops?

"Sorry." I whisper and she nods and went back to her own work.

I never ended up helping the girl study for english, Rea told me not to go and I realised she wanted what Rea was thinking when I saw her staring at me in English, so I apologised and said I had unexpected plans.

"Have you heard about Rea? She's been seen with that new girl, they look pretty intense." Someone whispered and their words caught my attention.

That new girl happened to be called Thalia Celeste, beautiful blonde hair and such a fucking bitch. She has this attitude which I hate, when I first saw her I was like "oh she must be nice" and then she looked at me like I was some trash on the side of the road.

She's from France, french women are beautiful don't get me wrong but some can have a beautiful face but a bitchy inside.

I can't lie, she looks nice though. A ribbon in her hair, full face makeup but not too much to look like barbie, then just the body a girl would dream of.

"I know right, she looks at Rea like she's the world." The other person whispered in return and I take a deep breath, "We need to go see them!"

The bell rang, students get out of their seats and I decided to follow the two girls as we leave the classroom. They know I'm here, they smile at me as they walk and make space for me to walk with them but I politely decline their offer, so they continue walking.

We haven't talked in a week, she's been busy with things at home and I've been busy sorting myself out, so she maybe has got bored of me and decided to go for barbie.

"Lydia, wait up." Ryan calls out from behind and I sigh as he ended up beside me. Guess who's back from home? It's a shame he couldn't be sent out of the school for good, "Do you mind if I walk with you?"

"Go ahead." I mumble as I put my hands in my pockets and he had a smile on his face.

I turn the corner and head towards the library, he didn't leave my side, he just chased after me.

When I walk through the doors, I see Rea and Thalia sitting at the back. I would say they are basically touching with the distance between them both, it just causes a ball of anger to form inside of me. And of course, Ryan notices.

It didn't take long for us to reach them, little miss barbie looks at me like she wants to murder me and Rea looked at me like she wanted to take me somewhere private and kiss me. So lovely.

"Can't you see we are talking?" Thalia looked at me and I gave her a small smile.

"Well if you don't mind, I'm sitting here and I'm sure Rea won't mind." I reply and she groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Could you please help me with my homework? I'm stuck on this one question." She leaned over to Rea, her face inches away from the dark haired girls. She looks uncomfortable but then again she isn't watching her, she's looking at me.

She has a smile on her face and Thalia gave up after a few minutes, she sighed and walked off. I smiled which caused Rea to smile.

"She's so into you." I laugh and she chuckled as she moved so I could sit where she was sitting.

"She's pissed off. I saw it when she heard these two girls talking about you and Thalia, and then when she saw you both in person, she was beyond pissed." Ryan told and his sister smiled.

"I secretly hate her, she's so annoying." Rea admitted and Ryan laughs. He left us since he had to go training, luckily the library is quiet, around five people in here and we are at the back corner, "Can we go somewhere private?"

I nod and she smiled widely as she walked us into the small room at the side of the library, it's a just an old classroom which is only used to store old boxes. There's a table at the back, a desk almost, and then a few stacked chairs and boxes.

As soon as the doors closed, she kissed me, she kissed me hard and I kiss her back. I missed this, I realised now how much I have missed having her this close and she is the exact same.

Her lips move against mine, catching my lower lip between her teeth and biting down gently causing me to groan into her mouth.

There's the burning feeling inside of me when her hands move down to my waist, gripping onto me lightly and pulling me closer so our bodies touch.

My tongue pushed inside her mouth, swirling with her own and dancing in her mouth. She had her fingers under my shirt which she pulled up and out of my skirt just so she could get closer to me. They gripped hold of me, her thumbs drawing circles against my skin.

She lifted me up so I had my back against the wall, my legs wrap around her waist and arms around her neck, she moved closer to me, trapping me between her as our lips move against each other.

We part away from each other, my chest rises and falls and she smiled as her forehead touches mine.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't see you or message or call, I am really fucking sorry. I missed you terribly, I thought about you every second, please forgive me." She whispered and I nod, I didn't think I just nod.

"I forgive you, I forgive you. Tell me nothing is going on between you both, you and Thalia?" I whisper and she looks at me, our eyes locking.

"I hate her fucking guts, nothing is going on between her and I, you are the one I want. I would show you if you didn't believe me but we are in school." She answered back and I chuckle, "Kiss me."

I does as she says, I kiss her. I kiss her lips until we run out of breath, I kiss her neck and had quiet moans in return, plus an increase of the tightness on my waist, and I kiss her lips again.

We stayed like this until the bell rang, she fixed her hair and I fix my shirt and hair with a small laugh.

"Lydia." She whispered to me and I hummed.

"It's you who I think about all the time, it's you my heart skips a beat for, it's you I talk to my mum and brother about all the time, it's always going to be you who stole my heart, always."