24

Rea's POV

~~~

There's a movie playing on my television, it's Tangled. Lydia loves it so I love it. She's laying in my bed with the fruit as she watches it and I am sitting in the corner of the room on the chair with my legs pulled to my chest as I watch her.

She's so beautiful.

She watches the movie, all her attention on the screen and she looks fascinated by what she's seeing. It's so adorable my heart is going crazy.

I pull the hood up on my hoodie and lean back into the chair which hangs from the ceiling and I watch her with a smile.

"We have pe tomorrow, can I work with you?" She asked and looking over at me.

"I'm pretty sure we are in the groups we are originally." I sigh and she nods.

"But Anna likes me and it's annoying. She's like crazy for me, sending messages and letters." She groaned and I chuckle.

I did in fact talk to Anna today like I said, I doubt she will be hitting on her anymore.

"It's sorted, like I said I talked to her. You can always come to my group." I smile and she nods with a small smile.

"I'll ask." She told and I hummed as I stand up and walk over to her, she immediately moved into my arms and I look at her, "Hm?"

I guess she could feel my stare.

"You are just so freaking pretty." I smile and she blushed and looked at me.

"You are gorgeous yourself, I adore every single part of you." She whispered and I feel my heart flutter in my chest and I pull her closer and hug her tightly, "I like your hugs, they are one of my favourites. They remind me of my mums. So I like them a lot."

My fingers run through her hair and she had her head against my chest and a smile on her face.

She watches the television as we lay in each others arms.

~~~

Lydia's POV

She was asleep, holding onto me and fast asleep and so was slowly dozing off back into a sleep. She looks so peaceful it makes me smile.

I close my eyes and she had one arm around me and the other beneath me, her face was inches away from mine and she looks taller than me right now.

She's been asleep for the past 30 minutes and it looks like she's needed it, the movie ended so we are just in the light from outside which brightens up a lot of the room but dark enough to sleep.

Suddenly, the door opened and my eyes open also as I look.

"That is so cute." Rachel whispers and there's a small chuckle, "I'm sorry! Go back to sleep."

I smile and yawn as turn away and Rea pulled me closer as her leg crossed over mine under the duvet. She's warm.

"We have to go home." My fathers voice says from the door which is closing.

"Liam I swear to fucking god if you interrupt them you will be getting burnt food for the rest of your meals you have here." Rachel whispered and there's a sigh and I smile, "Let your daughter experience love, Rea loves her to fucking pieces she has done for years now, don't ruin the moment."

I turn over and there's a groan from behind me. She's still asleep though and her arm pulls me closer so her front is touching my back.

~~~

We are all downstairs, I am getting ready to leave, I'm putting my shoes on and Ryan says goodbye before he went to the living room.

Rachel says goodbye and gives us some cake and cookies she baked and hugged me and said a simple goodbye to my father.

Rea came over and smiled at me and I smile back as we shake hands. Very formally was the deal, we say our goodbyes formally because it would be different.

She cracks a smile and before we put our hands down.

"I shall see you tomorrow." I say and she nods in agreement.

We leave the house and I can feel her eyes on me until I was out of her sight and my father smiled at me as we get into the car.

I sit in the passenger seat of the car, looking out of the window and my father looks at me as he turns on the radio.

"You trust and love her a lot, right?" He asked me and I nod and look back at him, "I am going out with a friend for the weekend, Rachel said you can stay at their house if it's okay with you."

"That would be good, why are you going out?" I question and he sighed.

"I am just wanting to take a break from everything plus he's an old friend and it's just a catch up, he offered to take me somewhere for a weekend away." He replied and I gave a thumbs up, "Rachel will take care of you, there's also Rea who we said you be with most of the time. If there is any trouble make sure you call me or talk to Rachel, alright?"

"Alright, I will do." I smile and he smiled back as we start driving back home.

I feel tired, I will probably go straight to bed and sleep until tomorrow morning.