33

Lydia's POV

~~~

Outside is freezing, I am sitting outside in the garden, there's a porch on my house so I am sitting on the chair outside.

I haven't been feeling like myself, therapy isn't working and I've tried for my mum but it hasn't done the best. My father is helping me and so is Rachel, we don't want to worry the other two.

The swing is moving slowly, there's blankets and pillows on which I'm leaning on, I have a cropped shirt on with a jacket and pants with my trainers. There's a book which I stopped reading just so I could focus on the outside.

I watch as a cat drives down the road, parking up outside of our house and I raise a brow as Ryan steps out.

His sister did also.

And Luca.

Now I am confused.

The three walk up the path and Rea looked at me, she smiled widely.

"Why are you all here?" I question and Luca smiled.

"We came to take you out to town, someone said you like taylor swift and we happened to have found a shop all about her." He answered and something inside me clicked.

"I knew it would get her." Ryan laughs and Rea watched me with a smile, "I can go tell your dad."

"He isn't on best terms with you, I'll do it." I say and he sighed.

I climb off the sofa and pick up the book also, my legs a little wobbly from being seated for quite some time but I gained balance. I walked over to the door and open it up.

"I'm going out for a few hours with Luca, Rea and Ryan!" I call out and he walks over to the door and opened it.

"Ryan, I am watching you and saying this to you in particular, think about your actions. Everyone else I trust you with my daughter." He says and Ryan looked guilty.

"We shall take good care of her." Luca smiled and he smiled in return.

We turn away and head over to the car which is Ryan's, the front door closed and I climb into the backseat with Rea, Luca and Ryan were in the front.

"Lydia, tonight is your night. You decide what we do." Ryan looked over his shoulder at me and passed me his phone for music.

"Just put the radio on." I smile and he puts on the radio and began the drive.

"Are you okay?" Rea whispered and I hummed and looked at her. She has her hair in two plaits once again and then a hoodie with some joggers on, she looked worried but happy at the same time.

I take her hand in mine before pulling her over to me and she smiled and rests her head against my chest.

"Your heart is beating fast." She whispered to me and I giggle, "Am I making you nervous?"

"Hmm, maybe." I laugh and she smiled and our fingers intertwine with each other and she looks up at me and I look down at her.

Her cheeks turn a darker colour and she smiled which made everything disappear and happiness came over in a quick second.

Her hands are soft and there's something about her that calms me down. I feel her thumb gently rub against my finger and Luca looked back at me and smiled before looking the other way.

"Oh my gosh." I gasp and Rea looked up at me but then laughs.

"Oh no here we go." She laughed and I laugh with a smile.

"I'm changing the radio." Ryan switched the radio station over and I sigh and so did Rea.

She shuffled and got out her phone, I look over out of the window and we are now driving into town.

"Rea, are you wanting anything?" Ryan question and she shook her head as she began messaging someone, "Rea? Speak?"

"No, I don't want anything." She replied and I look at her and she's messaging me, it's quite a long message and she looked at me and her face grew red as she closed her phone.

"Shush." She laughed and I smile and her fingers slide away from mine and I raise a brow, "We are here."

We all leave the car when we park up in the car park and the cold air hit me immediately.

Luca walked me over to a shop, the siblings walked behind us and we stop in front of a building, it was just a usual brick shop but the front window looked like we were about to enter heaven.

A taylor swift cut out, cd's, vinyls, books, magazines, mirrorballs, cardigans, hoodies, t-shirts everything a swiftie could ever dream of. But she isn't there herself but we can survive.

"Lydia? Come on you can stop staring at the window and enter." Luca laughs and I grin and quickly head over to the door and walk inside.

Her songs were playing in the shop and it made me smile widely.

"I have £20." Luca told and I nod. I have quite a lot when it comes to this woman.

"Hello, is there anything you are looking for in particular, and feel free to suggest a song to play." A woman came up to us and I look at her with a smile.

"I think we are fine here, could I please suggest a song?" I question and she nods with a smile as she takes me over to her check out and gave me her phone to put a song on.

And of course I chose, I think he knows.

"Amazing choice." She smiled and I return her smile, I hear Rea laugh when so turn around and our eyes lock.

"It's my favourite song shut up." I roll my eyes and she smiled and I head over to the cd's. I do have a cd player and it's needing some new music. So I get every single one.

"There's no way you are buying all of them." Luca laughs and Rea came over.

"Let her be happy, I'll pay for them if she's wanting." Rea laughs and I look at her and smile.

"Can we get matching cardigans?!" I gasp and she nods with a smile on her face before heading over to the clothing section very quickly, "This is why I love you."

I just realised what I said and I paused in my tracks and so did Rea.

"You didn't hear that. It's the song. I love the song, you know." I laugh it off and she laughs along nervously with her cheeks bright red and Luca and Ryan were smiling.

"Yeah, I love this song too, a lot." She says and I smile. She does in fact have my heart skipping down 16th avenue and she damn knows that.

We head over to the clothing section and she picked up the Folklore and I take Red.

"I'll buy these." She told me and she didn't let me say a word to try stop her so I sigh and she smiled at me, "Is there anything else you are wanting?"

"The whole shop yes." I joke and she rolled her eyes, "Hmm, a blanket."

"Alright, I'll get you that also." She walked over to the blankets and I pick up a speak now hoodie and she takes the blanket.

That enough now.

We head over to the check out and put everything down.

Overall, me and Rea together spent £200 and there's no regrets.