7

Lydia's POV

~~~

We are all downstairs, we decided to stay and have tea with the three since the food was already cooking and there was enough for the two of us. We are having pasta and garlic bread, it looks really nice and Rachel is an amazing cook.

I am sitting beside my father and Rachel, Ryan and Rea are on the other side of the table with their bowls in-front of them. We have been sat here for a few minutes now, Rachel is the one creating the conversations.

"So, what did you all do today at school?" She questioned and Ryan shrugged.

"Detention all day." He replied and his mum sighed.

"I had music first period, english second which was really shit, and then I can't remember the rest, I wasn't paying much attention." Rea responds, glancing over to me as she moved her pastel around the bowl with her fork.

"What did you do in music?" Rachel asked and she shrugged.

"Just played a little guitar and some other things." She smiled and her mum smiled at her. First period was my favourite.

I take a bite into the pasta, it really was delicious.

"This pasta is amazing." I say and Rachel laughed.

"Thank you dear, pasta is one of my favourite things to cook, its so simple that is why I love it." She smiled and I smile as I eat more.

The rest of the tea went well, there was short conversations that happened and now we are in the living room watching television.

"Lydia, you should have a sleepover!" Rachel suggests and I look over at her, "You can stay in Rea's room, she has space and there's spare pyjamas, I think it would be nice for you to just stay the night."

"I don't see why not, what do you think Lydia?" My father looks at me and I nod.

"Sure, I think a sleepover would be good." I smile and Rachel grinned.

"Rea, go set up your bedroom, get some clean pyjamas for Lydia and a spare toothbrush, all of those things." Her mum says and then Rea disappeared upstairs.

We all watch the movie playing, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes because we love Marilyn Monroe. I have seen this movie quite a lot I can't lie, I am into 1950's movies they are just really good and I do prefer them but Disney is also the best. We just saw it on the TV guide and decided to put it on.

~~~

It is now 8 pm, my father left an hour ago and now we are upstairs in Rea's room.

"Ryan has a girl over, I can hear her." She laughs and I chuckle, "Here, I couldn't decide what you would want to wear, pick one."

She had four pairs of pyjamas on her bed. One being black shirt and shorts, another being a light blue with white patterns the side of the long pants, another one being black with the shirt cropped and plaid grey pants, the last one is dark red the shirt cropped with black patterns along the side and dark red shorts wit the same patterns on the side.

"Do the girls you bring in here wear these?" I question and she laughs and shakes her head.

"You are the first girl in my room apart from my mum." She admits and I look at her.

"Well where do you take them?" I ask and she shrugged.

"They take me to their house, why are you asking?" She raised a brow and I feel my cheeks heat up and I shake my head.

"Just wondering." I laugh before taking third pair and head over to the bathroom.

These ones look like they would fit me the best, Rea is a little taller than me so they will fit but they looked nice I can't lie. I get changed quickly, folding up the clothing I was wearing earlier and then I open the bathroom door.

I put the clothes on the chair at the side and then I turn. The sight was shocking, surprising and accidental.

She sat with her back facing me, she had just taken off her shirt, now sitting in her bra and underwear, her hair covered most of her back. I was stood frozen and staring, it was a very bad thing to do and I know I should turn around or cover my eyes, but Jesus Christ.

"I can feel you staring." She says and I feel my heart starting to race. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and she chuckled and put on a shirt and some shorts before turning to face me while pulling her hair out from the back of her shirt, "You didn't take your bra off."

"You want to see my breasts?" She laughed and I feel my face turn red and I shake my head.

"You didn't take it off, you wear it for bed?" I question and she shakes her head while laughing. Her hand reaches up the back of her shirt and she unfastened her bra and then put it in the basket in the corner of the room.

"You were in the room, I wasn't going to take it off with you watching, I mean if you didn't want me to which I was assuming you wouldn't want to watch so I did it last." She told me and my face cooled down and then I sit down on the bed, "Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, what movie?" I ask and she got her remote and turned on the television and going onto Netflix and then put on After.

The room is darl, the only light is coming from the tv, it lights up her face allowing me to see all her features.

I don't know how a girl like her isn't in a relationship, she's beautiful.