39

Rea's POV

~~~

The word has got around school quickly, now basically everyone is speaking about it and people are loving it.

I am bored, it's the last lesson of the day and I can't be bothered with this. We only have ten minutes left and now we are allowed to do whatever we want.

I'm sitting next to Lydia and Luca, I feel like I'm going to fall asleep any second now.

"Are you two dating?" Someone in front asks and Lydia groaned.

"Don't talk to us." I say and she turned back around.

I take the paper from my notebook and tear out a page, writing a quick message on it.

Come over tonight?

I slide the paper over to Lydia who took it and read before replying and giving it back.

Come over to mine instead Nala misses you

I smile and write a quick reply.

Okay :) You look pretty today

I slide the note back and watch her cheeks turn red which caused me to smile and she also had a bright smile on her face and she quickly writes something back.

The paper was returned and I smiled as my stomach flutters sigh butterflies.

You look beautiful as always :)

The bell rang before I could write back, I put the paper in my pocket and grab my bag.

Everyone rushed out of the classroom and the halls were crowded with everyone. I walk with Lydia and Luca, I don't know what the plan is with Lydia but I'm down anyway.

We leave the school and head over to my car. I take my hair down from the plait and now it has some curl to it.

I hold the door open and Lydia climbs inside, I go to the other side and get inside.

We sit in silence until she looks at me.

"Hey." She whispered and I look at her.

"Hello." I chuckle and she reached over for my hand and held it in hers, "Do you want to go home now? Or do you want to go get donuts?"

"Home." She answers and I nod and turn on the engine.

Her thumb rubbed against my hand as I drive, I put Taylor on just to see her smile and hear her sing.

I don't take her home, I take her to a place where we always go, where the students go randomly, she only notices when we go the opposite way.

"Rea, this isn't home." She told and I hummed, "I'm not going to it."

"Why not?" I ask and she shrugged.

"There's lots of sex there, and then there's drinking." She answered and I raise a brow, "It's too busy."

"I'll stay with you the rest of the night." I promise her and she removed her hand from mine and crossed her arms over her chest, "Lyds, come on please. I always go."