Part VI: He Didn't Want to Stop

Blake

Blake took a deep breath and tried to smile as more viewers started flooding into her room. She'd started her show about fifteen minutes earlier, but she was glad it had taken a bit longer than usual to get going since she didn't have most of her usual equipment. She'd brought her good camera and some earbuds to use instead of a mic so she would have to be too loud, and so her computer wouldn't be too loud. She had a playlist going in the background, but that was soft, too.

"Alright, dudes," she said once her room reached two hundred and fifty viewers--not as many as she would have on an awesome night, but she'd seen a few of her regular, high-tippers come into the chat.

"Things are gonna be a little risky tonight, since I'm home for the holidays and the walls are a bit thinner than I'm used to."

A few tokens and little batches flooded in, making the vibe between her legs pulse. Blake grinned at that, and the few comments about needing to tip enough to make her scream, but had to hold back a frown as she realized she just wasn't into things tonight as much as she usually was. That happened every now and then--no one liked their job all the time, not even when you were an exhibitionist like she was--but this time felt a bit different.

Is it because I haven't talked to Liam in a while?

She'd talked with him the full ride home--a first for her, since she was sometimes too paranoid to even listen to an audiobook while driving--but he'd said he was hanging out with Tasha and Kiki tonight, so he probably wouldn't be answering his phone too much. Blake appreciated him telling her who he was hanging out with instead of just saying "friends," even as she was jealous of the other two for getting to spend time with him when she had to wait almost a month before she could see him again.

Or it could be that I just saw my dad for the first time in months, and he's still in prison, and I'm at my grandparents'.

Blake had thought of going to her mom's and making her show a bit earlier, since she was in a different time zone than usual, but she hadn't been able to do it. As mortified as she would be if her grandparents heard any of her sex noises, she couldn't face that empty house again. Not yet.

Taking a deep breath, Blake smiled at the camera and rose up on her knees to wiggle her ass at the camera. She was still clothed at this point, wearing a thin white T-shirt that was a favorite of both her and her viewers, and bright blue lacy panties that matched her hair. And knee-high blue socks. It was still a little chilly here. She'd felt a little weird when choosing the panties tonight--a part of her wanted to save them just for Liam because she knew he would like them--but that was silly. Blue was her color, and she looked damn good in it, so she would wear it to show off to her viewers.

Tiny tips flooded in, making the vibrator in her pussy pulse, sending shivers through her.

"Fuck, you guys are already ahead of me."

She turned back around and set the goals on her room.

"Two thousand to get my panties off, one thousand for the top. Let's see if you guys like my titties or my ass better. And the socks are staying on. Too cold to be completely naked."

Bigger tips started rolling in, making dings on Blake's earbud, and as her pussy clenched around the toy, she tried not to miss Liam and the way his eyes had burned with desire as he'd watched her from behind the camera.

* * *

Liam

Smiling as he yawned, Liam hung up his towel and stepped into the shower. It was late--he and Tasha had stayed out till eleven just relaxing and talking at the beach, which was about a forty-five minute drive from his house--but he needed to shower after all the smoke and sand. He skin felt a little weird from the damp, salty air, too.