Part LXIX: Desperate

Liam

Liam had no idea how, but he was still going. He barely gotten soft after emptying himself into Blake, and for once, hadn't stopped thrusting after. It had been overwhelming, but Liam just couldn't get enough of Blake. Of the way she gripped him so tight, of how wet and silky her inner walls were, of how she squeezed and pulsed around him as she came.

The sounds she'd made had been worth it alone.

Even when his arms and legs had started to grow tired, he hadn't wanted to stop, so he'd taken her to the bed.

He still couldn't get as deep as he wanted, though. Blake's legs were wide open, but it just wasn't the right angle.

He didn't know how long he could keep this going, but he didn't wanna stop. He wanted to do exactly as Blake had suggested and keep going until they passed out. It just felt too good.

She just felt too good. Too amazing.

Spending so long without his girlfriend had been hard, even with talking to her and video calling her so often. But now, with Blake wrapped around him, with them joined in this way, Liam didn't know how he survived even a day without this feeling. Without her fingers roving over his skin, without the curves of her body molded to his, without the softness of her lips brushing against him.

Then she drew her nails down his back and Liam shivered. If he hadn't already cum so recently, he would have exploded inside of her. The cackle that followed made his blood boil with arousal. A moment later, Blake's hands were between them, and she pushed on his chest.

When Liam withdrew from Blake, she pulled her hips back, breaking the connection, and Liam blinked, dazed by the sudden loss of contact.

Before he could ask Blake why, or even think of a reason she might have done such a thing, Blake had twisted herself around so that she was on her stomach, soft, round ass against his lower abdomen. Liam instinctively pressed himself up just a bit higher, and Blake reached back and spread her ass for him, her lips glistening and puffy.

"Fuck me, Liam."

Growl rose from Liam's chest. His girlfriend's voice dripped with sex.

"Fuck me hard. Reach around and grab my throat and fuck me until your legs won't let you."

Something in Blake's voice made Liam act without even thinking.

He plunged back inside her, making both of them moan as they connected once again.

Then he steadied himself on one elbow and began thrusting into Blakes wonderful folds as he snaked one arm beneath her, between her breasts, and wrapped his fingers around her throat.

Blake gripped at that forearm with in one hand, digging her nails into his flash as she dug the fingers of her other hand into the sheets, making them bunch around her.

"Mmm, yes, Liam. Deeper. Harder."

Liam did as he was told, adjusting the angle of his hips ever so slightly, and in his next thrust, he felt himself slide all the way home. He hit the very back of Blake's pussy with the head of his cock, and the growl that ripped from her throat made his hips work even harder.

Her moans rose higher and higher as he fucked her like that, hitting her cervix with every thrust.

Liam was pretty sure she came. Quite a few times, he thought. But he couldn't be sure. His awareness didn't extend far beyond Blakes incredible inner walls, the soft but firm roundness of her ass against his lower abs, her delicate throat beneath his fingers and the nails that dug into his forearm.