Part XIX: Delivery

Blake

Blake let out a sigh she hadn't realized she'd been holding in as she stepped into the shower and under the hot spray, careful not to let the water touch her hair, as much as she just wanted to sit down in the shower and let the water pour over her.

As the water warmed her skin, some of Blake's tension left her, and a smile curled the corners of her mouth.

Maybe if I shower every time I come here, it won't be as weird.

Showering usually made everything better. She hadn't moved to her parents' shower in the master bathroom, but maybe she'd eventually be comfortable enough to use that and take advantage of the larger space.

Blake wasn't sore, but she'd worked up a sweat over the last few hours moving things around in her room and preparing for a show. Her camera and laptop were set up before the bed, and some of her old sex toys that she'd found were drying after she'd washed them off very thoroughly. She'd had to throw a few of them away, as now she knew what materials were and weren't great to stick inside her body, but she still had a few good ones left in addition to the toys she'd brought along in her bag.

For a while, Blake just stood under the spray, letting the water run down her body and turn the pale skin of her stomach pink with heat. Liam thought she liked the heat high enough to turn her into a lobster, but Blake just liked it hot because she was cold all the time. She never turned it super hot, even if she was coming in from an insanely cold or snowy day.

Taking a deep breath of the steamy air, Blake reached for the body wash and started soaping herself up.

Feeling her fingers slide over her skin made her think of Liam, as he'd done that quite a few times in the few days they'd had to themselves before break. They'd had a lot of sex, so they'd needed to shower and just rinse off quite a lot.

Closing her eyes, Blake imagined it was Liam soaping her up instead of herself.

She pictured him standing behind her, hard cock pressed between her cheeks, since he was too tall to have it between her thighs while standing unless she was on her toes.

Smiling, Blake imagined the way his long fingers would trace the lines of her body, lingering not just on her tits and between her thighs, but on her hips, her waist, her shoulders. She couldn't imitate the way he would touch her back, unfortunately, or his expert massaging that made her melt against him every time.

Fuck, I miss him.

Blake squirmed a bit as her insides clenched. She wanted Liam, but she couldn't have him for another three weeks.

So, she let herself fantasize. Blake didn't touch her lower lips, instead teasing, remembering the ways Liam would sometimes just explore her body. Like he'd never seen or touched it before, like every line and curve was a surprise, even though he'd done the same thing dozens of times by now.

That was one of the things he did that thrilled Blake the most, made her feel desired. Even more than the way he looked at her with desire shining in his hypnotic blue eyes, or the way he would eat her out like a starving man, the way he touched her made feel incredible. Like she was the only thing that existed in his world when his hands were on her, like he couldn't get enough, and discovered something new about her every time his skin touched hers.

By the time the water started to run cold, Blake was thoroughly soapy, and every sensation felt electric. Her pussy begged to be touched.

While Blake knew that was perfect for going into a show, she didn't want to touch herself.

I want Liam to take me and use me to play out every dirty fantasy he's ever had.

But she would have to wait for that, so for now, Blake shut off the water and stepped out to wrap a towel around herself, then took a deep breath, and started mentally preparing herself for her show.