Part XVI: Changing Room

Marie

Marie stepped into her changing room and locked the door behind her with a mixture of relief and anticipation.

Between Emily handing her the jeans and Lexi telling her to find a changing room, all Marie's girlfriend had told her was to put in headphones or earbuds and call her once she was in the changing room. Thankfully, Marie had brought along the new pair she'd gotten for Christmas.

She called me "slut." That means I'm calling her as my domme, not my girlfriend.

Taking a deep breath, Marie slipped one in and called Lexi.

"Hello, slut."

Marie shivered.

Fuck. She can do that even when she's nowhere near me.

Just the sound of her voice made Marie feel warm and twice as horny as she was before.

"What do you need me to do, Lexi?"

"You're still horny from edging this morning, right?"

Marie bit her lip, "Mhm."

"And you have a big plug in, stretching that tight little ass of yours?"

"Yes."

"Good, slut. Because if you want a picture from me, you're going to need to cum right where you are."

Marie's eyes shot open even as her pussy fluttered, knees going weak.

She sat down hard on the bench, "But Emily's outside waiting for me."

"Then you better cum fast, slut."

Marie shivered.

"That shouldn't be too hard, right? You are a slut, after all. Good sluts cum very easily, especially when they haven't been allowed to cum all day, and when they're doing something so naughty in public."

Marie bit her lip to stifle a moan, and before even realizing she'd made the decision, she was shimmying out of her jeans.

Because I'm a good slut. I do what Lexi tells me.

"Are you touching yourself, slut?"

Marie shivered, "Not yet."

"You better start soon. Your friend's out there waiting, after all."

Marie ripped off her jeans and set them down on the bench so she had something relatively clean on, then thrust her thong down to her ankles and stepped out of it, spreading her legs.

"Yes, Lexi."

She touched her already slick lower lips, and let out a soft moan before remembering herself.

Fuck.

Lexi cackled on the other end of the line, "Not too loud, my little slut. I love hearing you moan, but that might make you get caught. And we wouldn't want that, now, would we?"

Marie stifled another moan as she thrust two fingers into her dripping pussy and started rubbing her clit with the other hand.

"No, Lexi."

Marie bit her lip to keep in a gasp as she started rubbing her clit hard. It was still a little sensitive from earlier, but she wanted to cum as fast as possible, and thanks to Lexi, wasn't too unfamiliar with overstimulation.

"I bet you wish you had my big hard cock there to help you get off, don't you, slut?"

"Mmm. Fuck, yes, Lexi," Marie moaned softly, throwing her head back and squeezing her eyes shut. Her ass kept clamping around the plug as she furiously rubbed her clit and mashed her G-spot, feeling the swell of the plug with her knuckles through the thin membrane separating her holes.