Part LV: Passing the Torch

Liam

Liam tried to walk as carefully as possible as he and Tasha paid for their food and walked over to find a table. This was not something he'd planned, and he wasn't entirely sure how to go about it.

Tasha had surprised him, dropping by to pick him up for lunch, and take him to a new build your own pizza place that had popped up. He'd been staying with his uncle and his grandma for a few days, like you tried to every now and then when he was home, so she hadn't needed to drive too far.

They had both been out for their usual three to five mile walk that they did pretty much every day, though, and that was a bit too much for Liam, so he'd been taking advantage of his time alone.

When he'd seen the text from Tasha, he'd been naked, hard, and had a plug in his ass.

She hadn't given him time to clean up and take everything out before knocking on the door, and when he'd greeted her, she'd practically pulled him out of the house and into her car. Liam was glad he'd had his phone with him, and had only managed to get out of protest about not having his wallet. Tasha had told him that she didn't mind paying, so Liam hadn't really been able to think of anything else on the spot to buy himself enough time, and had just gone with her.

So, now, Liam was out to lunch with Tasha, who looked gorgeous as always, and had dressed, as usual in a way that highlighted every bit of that. She wore one of those tops that Liam didn't know the name for, that had sleeves, but they were barely connected to the part that covered her torso, and the neck line didn't plunge, but just scooped relatively low along her chest. It was a light violet color, which made her eyes pop even more than usual, and Liam blinked a few times, before realizing that there was a good possibility Tasha didn't have a bra on, as he didn't see any straps. He had gotten more used to noticing things like that ever since dating Marie, and then Blake, and found himself puzzled by it. She'd also worn tiny jean shorts, which Liam couldn't understand, even though it wasn't that cold out, he would have still been freezing. Especially since the top didn't go all the way down to the hem of the shorts, displaying her belly button and the little piercing there.

"Liam?"

Realizing he'd been staring, Liam swallowed the lump in his throat and gave Tasha sheepish grin as they sat down, his face on fire.

"Sorry."

Tasha smirked as she sat down across from him, "You never need to be sorry for staring. That just means I did a good job putting my outfit together. You just don't usually stare as much as you were. Especially not at my chest."

Liam was so distracted by this, that he didn't take care when he sat down, and almost moaned as the plug pressed against his ass, and a little bit deeper into him. He knew his eyes went wide though, as Tasha's smirk transformed into a concerned frown.

She scooted her chair around the table, so that she sat next to him instead of across from him, and put a hand on his arm, "You okay?"

Liam nodded, trying to calm his racing heart and smooth his expression. The touching didn't help. Liam knew that Tasha didn't mean it in any way other than a friendly touch, but with his arousal already heightened from the plug inside him and his leftover horniness from looking at porn right before being picked up by his gorgeous friend for lunch, it felt a little bit better, and a bit different than it normally did.

Liam took a deep breath, "I'm fine. Just feeling a little weird today."

Tasha gazed at him, eyebrow arched, for a few seconds before shrugging and turning to her pizza, "If you say so."

Liam relaxed just a little bit And took a bite of his pizza as well. Thankfully it wasn't too hot.

"Oh, fuck that's good," Tasha said, through a mostly full mouth as she finished her bite.