Part LII: Jacuzzi

Liam

Liam tried to keep from grinning as he and his friends walked out to the pool. Part of it was the nice buzz he had going from the two to three drinks each of them had consumed, but part of it was just being outside at night and not freezing. The night was cool, but not cold. Even though Southern California nights dropped significantly in temperature from the daytime, it usually never went below the 40s. At least not anywhere in the Los Angeles suburbs. It also didn't hurt that the jacuzzi was warm. Liam had come over a bit earlier than the rest of his friends to prep the food, clean up a bit--not that there was much of that to do with his grandma living in this house--and turn on the pool and jacuzzi heaters. The towels had already been sitting out by the pool, so everyone had either just walked outside, or walked into one of the bathrooms or bedrooms to change in.

Liam, Nalani, Tasha, and Kiki were the first ones to get in.

As Liam took off his shirt and kicked off his sandals, roughly folding his shirt and placing it on top of one of the towels on the lounge chairs, he looked at his friends. Kekoa, while not as trim as Liam, still looked good without a shirt on. He had broad shoulders and a big chest and arms, and if he didn't have a ton of definition, it didn't look bad on him.

As a flicker of white on the edge of his vision caught his attention, Liam found himself looking at Tasha and Kiki. He didn't think Blake would mind. He hoped not, at least, as it was a bit hard not to look at his two friends.

Tasha was annoyingly gorgeous, of course. It wasn't anything he hadn't seen before, honestly, as they'd gone to the beach a few times over the summer, and of course there were the few times that Liam had come into her room to find her in lingerie. The lingerie had actually covered more than this did, and Liam felt his cheeks growing red. He nearly laughed at the absurdity of his life for a moment.

Tasha's chest seemed to defy gravity. Which, honestly, was on-brand for her. She had the faint outline of abs despite her curves, and the purple bottoms she'd chosen were high waisted, making her hips look even bigger and her waist more trim, and when she turned to step into the jacuzzi, Liam saw just how little of her ass the bathing suit covered.

Kiki, Liam honestly looked out for a bit longer, and didn't feel as bad about it.

While Tasha was so gorgeous that it was hard to look away, Kiki was just dam impressive. She was pretty, of course, and the way she had her thick, dirty blonde hair tied up in a loose bun on top of her head highlighted her bone structure and made her smile seem even bigger. And while Kiki wasn't a bodybuilder, every bit of her was muscle. Her chest was small, but she had abs that put Liam and Matt to shame, her shoulders, back, and arms were toned, her ass was even nicer than Tasha's, and Liam knew that it was pretty much all muscle. Her legs were thick, shaped and toned, and the small, low cut swimsuit she'd chosen to wear, not only showed off a lot of her ass, but showed that nice V-shape that pointed down towards someone's hips. Liam had always envied that in both Matt and Kiki.

"Oh, fuck."

Liam laughed at Kekoa's gasp, and turned to find his friend gazing wide eyed at Tasha and Kiki as they stepped into the jacuzzi. Neither one had stepped down far enough yet to cover their lower-halves.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Tasha said, grinning as Kiki's cheeks turned a bit red. Though, that could have still been from the alcohol.

"Sorry," Kekoa sad, blushing as he ran a hand through his hair.

Liam laughed and clapped him on the back before stepping down into the jacuzzi--the water was nice and toasty, and he could see why Tasha and Kiki hadn't gone any deeper yet, "Normally, that would probably be the right thing to say, but tonight, I don't think you're allowed to be sorry."