Part LXXIII: She Makes You Happy

Lexi

Lexi glanced back at Marie's sleeping form and smiled as she opened the door slowly and silently, closing it the same way once she slipped through.

"Did you literally fuck her unconscious?"

Lexi jumped, hissing at Kendra's voice, and looked down to make sure her robe was closed enough to hide her cock. She didn't shrink much when flaccid, unfortunately, but enough that she could go without wearing boxer-briefs or panties under the robe and not have her cock flopping about.

Once she was secure, Lexi grinned and turned to her roommate.

"She asked for it."

Literally.

Kendra laughed from where she sat on the couch eating something Mediterranean-smelling out of a bowl, a book open on the couch next to her.

"We weren't too loud, were we?" Lexi asked as she walked over to the fridge, getting out the water filter before grabbing two big cups from the cabinet.

Kendra shook her head, "I need to have more girls over so you can realize just how good the soundproofing is. If one of you shrieks, I can hear it, and I'm pretty sure I heard a spanking that left a mark, but other than that..."

Kendra shrugged, trailing off, and Lexi tried not to blush.

Lexi had hinted at what she was into when she first moved in with Kendra just so it wouldn't be a surprise if her roommate ever saw anything for whatever reason.

Then Kendra had met Helen, who had let it spill that she was also into bondage and domming, and Kendra had wanted a rundown of everything that entailed from both sisters.

But she's comfortable with it, and doesn't give me shit for it, which is all I care about.

"I take it things are going well between you two?"

Lexi smiled, setting the waters down and leaning down to rest her elbows on the couch over Kendra.

"Yeah. I know we've been moving kind of fast, but..."

"She makes you happy," Kendra finished, "I don't think I've ever seen you smiling so much as you have been today or the few weeks before break. Well, when I saw you, that is."

Lexi blushed, "Sorry about that."

Kendra raised an eyebrow, "Don't be, I'm not getting the way of what's obviously a very good time."

Lexi snorted, then thought for a moment and grabbed her water before walking around the couch to sit next to Kendra, making sure her robe was placed correctly.

Her roommate threw her a pointed look.

"Lex, I told you that you don't have to worry about that. I'm not gonna clutch my pearls or anything if your cock slips out."

Lexi blushed, but grinned, "Clutch your pearls?"

Kendra shrugged, "Seems like something a bigoted old white person would do if they saw a cock, or...I don't know--found out someone was smoking weed?"

Lexi laughed, "Fair. And thank you. I don't think I'll ever be walking around with it just flopping or helicoptering all over, but...thank you. I really appreciate--what?"

Lexi cut off, frowning as Kendra threw her a shit-eating grin.

"I kind of really want to see you helicopter now?"

Lexi rolled her eyes, embarrassed, but feeling strangely more comfortable, "Don't make me slap you with it."

Kendra just grinned wider, "Is that what you did to Marie in there? Sound hot."