Part XXVII: Cozy

Lexi

"Hey, Lexi."

Lexi smiled at the affection, laced with a hint of desperation, in Marie's voice.

"Hello, slut."

It was subtle, but Lexi could just hear Marie's little gasp over the phone.

"That's...not fair," Marie said a moment later, "When you're not here with me. When I can't touch you."

Lexi grinned. She agreed, but that didn't mean she wasn't still going to have her fun.

"I know. But that will just make everything even hotter when we're back at school again. When I can tie you up and fuck you as hard as I want."

Marie's muffled moan made Lexi's cock twitch under the sheets as she giggled. She was in bed, wearing just a top and a body chain in case Helen somehow managed to barge in despite the locked door, and a few toys sat on her nightstand next to her phone. She spoke to Marie via one of her earbuds.

These things are so much more convenient for stuff like this.

"Are you alone?" Lexi asked.

"Yes."

Lexi grinned at the desire in her girlfriend's voice.

"I'm in my room. Alone. Door locked. Dad's at work."

"Good. You've been a very good slut at following my training. So I think you get a reward. If you can prove you've still been following it."

Silence for a moment.

"How do you want me to do that?"

Lexi bit her lip, "No one's going to come into your room, right? And there's probably no one that can overhear you?"

"Right. Just me. And I...I have my toys, like you said to. It's been a bit hard following your rules here and hiding them because of my dad and all the family stuff, but, I promise I've been good."

"I know you have, slut," Lexi paused, and her cock stiffened at her next words, "What are you wearing?"

Lexi couldn't help but grin at the waver of anticipation in Marie's voice.

"A sweater and some leggings."

"Sounds hot."

Marie giggled, and Lexi smiled at the sound.

"And cozy."

"Super cozy," Marie said, "It's part of what I love about winter."

"Hmm, should I feel bad for wanting to make you take them off, then?"

"Never."

Marie said the word so emphatically that Lexi nearly laughed, even as the emotion wrapped around her heart like a warm blanket.

"Then take them off, slut."

"Yes, Lexi. Wait."

Lexi blinked, "Wait?"

When Marie spoke, Lexi could picture the heat in her cheeks, and the way she'd probably been biting her lip for a moment before.

"What are you wearing?"

Lexi smirked, "A towel."

Silence for a moment.

"A towel? Just that?"

"Helen and I went to the gym, earlier. I just got out of the shower, and something about being all clean and naked made me want to call you and tell you to take off all your clothes."