Part XLIV: Too Many Orgasms

Blake

As Blake held the big, blued metal buttplug up to the camera, her gaze flickered to the keyboard for a moment. She hadn't really had a chance to message Liam since he'd first logged on. Hadn't really thought to. And it seemed there was the same on his end.

I'm going to count that as a good thing.

If he wasn't messaging her, hopefully his hands were occupied.

Blake smirked at that.

Ugh, I wish I could see how much he's struggling to last. How fucking hard I'm making him.

She would have to do that at some point, when they could both safely video chat uninterrupted for a while.

But not right now. Now, Blake was putting on a show, and she was just getting to the good part.

"Alright, dudes," she said turning around and presenting her ass to the camera. She wiggled it briefly, and felt a slight twinge of disappointment at the lack of any jingling bells. Which then made her laugh.

Fuck, I'm getting loopy. Too many orgasms.

Part of her mind wanted to argue that there was no such thing, but she knew exactly how her brain started to go if she came too much. It wasn't the same as going into subspace, but sometimes it was very similar to getting drunk. Not that she did that too often.

"I'm gonna have to be on my knees for this one," she told her viewers as she knelt down, putting a pillow underneath her knees and arching her back so her ass looked fantastic on the camera, "Otherwise I won't be able to spread my cheeks wide enough to get this massive thing in me."

The plug wasn't that big. She'd taken bigger--the base wasn't even as big around as Liam's cock--but that would have been a whole different show, and she usually didn't like doing shows where she stretched her ass or put things deep up there. Those needed a lot more careful preparation, and in those she didn't necessarily interact as much as she usually likes to with her fans. For those occasions, she was all in her head.

Doing that with Liam might be nice though. Even if he can't fuck my ass yet, I didn't make any rules saying I couldn't tease the fuck out of him by showing him what I can do.

Cackling to herself, Blake looked over her shoulder at the screen, holding the lubed-up blue plug with its clear gem on the end up to the camera. It was about two and a half inches at its widest point. She'd had trouble finding one exactly like this that was that big, because most gem plugs or two sizes small or medium.

Fuck, it's gonna feel so good.

And it would help prep her for one of the other presents.

Blake grinned at the camera as she touched the plugs cool, slippery tip to the slightly parted ring of muscles between her cheeks.

"I'm gonna take this one slow, dudes. But I know you're gonna fucking love it."

Not too slow, though. She still needed to make herself cum once she had the plug in--though that definitely wouldn't be hard at this point, especially with how thick the plug was--and she had five more presents after that.

She'd be able to make things a little bit easier and more pleasurable for herself after this though, with the way she'd picked the presents. Especially if they picked them in a certain order.

Blake gasped, shivering as she pressed the plug gently against her ass. It wasn't even really in her yet, but her ass wanted it. It was like that whenever she put anything in her ass, which was why she had to be careful around Liam, and was actually glad he wasn't here for this like he had been with her one show. If she wasn't careful and got a bit too worked up and needy after playing with her ass, she might throw her rules out the window under the right circumstances.