Part LXVIII: Drenched

Blake

With how worked up she was, it didn't take long for Blake to cum; especially with Liam fucking her this way. The smooth, hard wall against her back, instead of the softness of her sheets, mixed with the slap of Liam's hips against her ass sent her pleasure higher and higher until she was screaming his name and clawing at his shoulders. He couldn't quite hit her cervix this way even with his huge cock, but every thrust still seemed to stretch her to her limit.

"I missed this so fucking much," she moaned, voice raw from the screams her orgasm had ripped from her throat, "Fuck, how did I survive so long without you inside me?"

Liam kissed her. It was desperate and fevered, and somehow left her even more breathless than she already was when he pulled back for air.

"Cum," she begged, digging her nails into the muscles of her shoulders, "Come inside me. I need to feel you explode inside me. It's been too long."

"You only came once, though," he panted his words punctuated by his thrusts.

Blake didn't care. The idea of Liam filling her up with his cum again was so euphoric and made her start to giggle.

"You think we're going to stop when you cum?" she taunted, feeling another orgasm building inside her. Her ass was probably going to be red from the way Liam was pounding her.

Blake fucking loved the idea of that.

"It's been a fucking month, Liam. We're not stopping until both of us pass out."

Blake's eyes flickered open just enough to catch a smirk on Liam's face as he grunted, "Fine, have it your way."

Blake frowned for half a second before her eyes bulged and her jaw dropped. Liam somehow started fucking her even harder. Blake clung to him with a newfound desperation as his fingers dug into her hips. She couldn't keep her legs locked around him any longer. He was fucking her too hard, and she was too small for that, despite how flexible she was.

For a few seconds, Blake's eyes traveled down Liam's body to where their hips met. She watched spellbound has his cock pistoned in and out of her glistening, needy lips. Then she was too close, and her eyes squeezed shut as Liam sent her over the edge again, making her head fuzz and her fingers and toes tingle.

Liam didn't stop.

Part of Blake knew that this was too much, too soon. That she would get over-sensitive before she came again. That her pussy would be way too sore tomorrow to enjoy things that she normally would.

But Blake didn't care.

It was too good.

She'd been far too long without this feeling. Without her arms around Liam's neck, without breathing in his scent, without being connected to him this way.

She vaguely felt Liam adjust his grip—moving one arm so that it wrapped around her thigh—and angle her hips up ever so slightly as his thrusts grew even harder and faster.

It took Blake a moment, but when she realized what he was doing, her eyes went wide. She didn't know if it was possible for her to get any wetter at this point, but if it was, she did.

He's just fucking me. Not even fucking me, using me. Using me to come.

With the wall at her back, and Blake's arms around his neck, Liam didn't need to support her. He could just fuck her however he wanted.

He's using me as a fuckdoll.

That thought, and the way Liam was fucking her, using her like a toy, sent her over the edge.