Part XLVII: Intensity

XLVII: Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam couldn't stop stroking himself as he watched Blake ride both of the massive dildos, their huge shafts stretching her out. And she didn't just toy with them, she rode them, slamming her hips down here quick but fluid motions, like she did to his cock when they were together.

Just the thought of that brought Liam even closer to the edge.

He kept flirting with that tipping point for a while, continuing to stroke, but worked hard to keep himself from going too fast. As he continued, however, his restraint began to slip.

She's so amazing. So beautiful.

And she really was. Even though he couldn't see her eyes, Liam could tell by her body language that Blake was really into this; that when she came, she would come hard.

It didn't take long for Blake to prove Liam right.

Blake's rising moans queued him in first, and then it was the way that she gripped the carpet. Then her legs started shaking, and the movements of her hips grew erratic. Instead of rhythmic thrusts, Blake began just slamming her hips down on the dildos, punctuated with a loud moan or scream each time. A few times she even stayed there long enough to grind her hips before thrusting again.

When she stopped for a bit longer than a few seconds, Liam thought she might not be able to continue.

But she was Blake, and just as he thought she might be finished, she kept going.

She is actually a professional.

As Blake started writing her dildos again, bones and gasps even more frantic this time, Liam readjusted himself and nearly came.

He had shifted just enough for the plug inside him to hit just the right spot. He didn't think it was his prostate, but whatever it was, it felt really good.

Liam bit his lip, hesitating for a moment, savoring the intensity of the sensations radiating out from this core. Then he started slowly grinding in the chair, making sure that the base of the plug was pressed against it so that it stayed still while his hips move around it.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped.

Liam couldn't remember feeling anything quite like this before. It wasn't the same as him fingering himself. He could reach deeper with his fingers and play with his prostate, but they didn't make him feel as full as the plug did. He was pretty sure that was what was making his head fog up, and his hand start going faster and faster as he stroked his cock, despite knowing he should slow down.

As it became harder and harder to control himself, Liam found himself a very that his family was out, leaving him with an empty house. He couldn't stop the moans slipping from his lips. He was used to being quiet, but this... This was different.

As Liam watched his girlfriend ride her two massive toys, legs shaking even as she wrote them through post orgasmic bliss, he heard his own moans and gasps rising in time with hers. The intensity was building inside of him. Even when he finally was able to slow his stroking for moment, it didn't help. Between the grinding, watching his beautiful girlfriend, and all of the end up frustration that had built over the course of the night, Liam was coming one way or another.

Liam remembered too late to grab a tissue, so instead he tilted his hips at the last moment, pulling up his shirt, and let himself finally explode.

Something shifted in his head as he came, ass clenching tight around the club, making him feel even more full than he had before, ropes of cum shooting up onto his stomach and even his chest, barely missing his pulled-up shirt.