Part LXXI: Yum

Lexi

"Fuuuck!" Lexi groaned as she buried her cock in Marie's mouth in one stroke, reveling in the sensation of Marie's hot wet mouth on her shaft, and the way her throat tightened around her head, squeezing it.

When her slut's moan reached her ears, Lexi blinked, realizing what she had done. She nearly pulled out, but then she realized that Marie wasn't coughing or gagging or trying to push her away.

Holy fuck. Has she been practicing this?

Filing that question away for later, Lexi pulled out with excruciating slowness, waiting until only the swollen tip of her cock remained inside Marie's mouth, then burying it back down her throat once Marie's sharp intake of breath reached her ears. Gazing down at her slut, meeting Marie's eyes, Lexi let the lust in them spread through her, and she thrust again and again, each time a bit faster.

Lexi didn't know how long she reveled in the sweet bliss that was fucking her sub's incredible mouth. It had been so long since she'd experienced this. Too fucking long. And Marie...

She's even more amazing than she was when I last saw her.

It soon became too much, though, and as much as Lexi wanted to empty herself down Marie's throat, holding the blonde's burning gaze the entire time, she was nowhere close to being finished with Marie.

Summoning more willpower than she'd needed in the last few weeks combined, Lexi withdrew entirely from Marie's throat, leaving only a thick strand of shining spit connecting her cock and Marie's beautiful lips.

Both of them gazed at each other, eyes wide, silent but for their heavy, labored breathing. At some point, Lexi let herself drink in Marie's body again, gaze lingering on the lines and swells of her muscles, the redness on her chest and hardness of her nipples. The way her stomach flexed with every breath...

Lexi could help licking her lips as she drank in that amazing sight for a few seconds, then let her eyes dip even lower, where the shine of Marie's arousal was visible on her swollen lips and inner thighs even in the shadow cast by the rest of her body.

Mine.

"Are you ready, slut?"

Lexi almost felt guilty at the way Marie's eyes flashed from Lexi's own, to her cock, then widened. Lexi just let herself smile.

"Really?"

Lexi didn't nod. Instead: "Stand."

Beaming, Marie rose to her feet, that connecting thread finally breaking.

The blonde shivered as Lexi cupped her face, then gasped as that hand trailed down her smooth skin, lingering at her breast to brush a thumb over her nipple. Lexi took her time, letting her fingers drag lower and lower over Marie's flat stomach, until she finally cupped Marie between her legs.

"Fuck," Marie gasped, eyes squeezing shut as her legs shook and she leaned into Lexi, clutching at her shoulders.

"Oh, slut," Lexi purred, holding her girlfriend steady, "You're so desperate for my cock, aren't you? For me to fill you up and fuck you until you can't think straight?"

"I can barely even think right now," Marie gasped, voice thick with desperate arousal, "And none of what I'm thinking is straight."

Lexi almost laughed at that.

But if she can joke, she's not ready yet.

Lexi wanted Marie reduced to pure instinct. She knew her girlfriend would love it, and she loved the way Marie touched her and fucked her when she stopped thinking.