Part XXVIII: Striptease

XXVIII: Marie

Marie bit her lip as she pressed send, texting all the videos she'd taken over to Lexi. She knew they were hot, that she looked hot, but...

"It feels weird doing this without you here," she breathed, trying to calm her racing heartbeat, "Without being able to see the way you look at me in those clothes."

"You mean you've never tried on clothes by yourself and thought about how fucking hot you look in them?"

Marie rolled her eyes at Lexi's tone.

"You know it's different. I've never strip-teased alone in my room before."

Lexi laughed, "I guess that's fair."

Her videos sent, and a moment later, Lexi gasped.

"Oh, wow. That looks so cute on you."

Marie blushed, "Thanks."

None of the clothing she'd bought had been particularly sexy--there were a few sun dresses in there for spring, but most had been cute, cozy sweaters for the cold weather—but even just hearing that Lexi thought she looked good in them made her feel warm inside.

"Oh," Lexi said again, and the change in her voice let Marie know that she'd reached the strip tease part of the video.

Marie blushed.

Part of it was the satisfaction of knowing that Lexi enjoyed it, and was probably turned on by it. The other part was remembering how she'd felt when stripping off her clothes.

Setting up her phone the right way so she hadn't had needed to hold the phone while stripping had been the most frustrating part. The most embarrassing part had been the stripping itself. In the end, Marie had needed to imagine Lexi watching her, commanding her to strip in order to get herself to do it. Even then, she'd considered slipping downstairs to find some alcohol to help get her our of her own head.

She'd tried to get out of each outfit a different way, and had needed to do a few takes for some of the outfits.

The sundresses had been easy. She'd let her hands wander over her body, let the straps fall down over her shoulders, tugged it down at the middle of the neckline. Marie had even bent over with her ass toward the camera, running her hands up her bare legs. Despite being "easier", though, the sundresses hadn't made her feel nearly as hot as the sweaters and coat. The sundresses had made her imagine teasing Lexi while they were out on a date or something. Maybe she would tease Lexi enough that her domme's control would slip, and Lexi would push her up against a wall or a tree or something and just fuck her right there.

Thoughts like that had nearly made Marie need to take a break and get herself off.

Except, of course, that she wasn't allowed to. Not yet, at least. Which only made the need for it stronger.

When Marie had reached the sweaters, the ache between her legs had just gotten worse.

Those, she'd decided to take in a different direction. The first sweater, a bright red one that just barely reached down past her ass, she'd treated almost like a dress, but with no panties. She'd made sure that it rode up past her ass, showing Lexi—or, the camera—everything when she bent over. Marie had sat back on her chair, spreading her legs and tugging the sweater up to show Lexi what she was missing. She'd knelt down on the floor, bunching the sweater around her waist, making sure to show her bare legs. And when she'd finally lifted it over her head, she'd whipped it off and bit her lip at the camera before her face exploded with heat. The next sweater was shorter, so she'd worn some matching, white panties with it and had stripped those off in tandem with the sweater. That one was also looser on her, with a wider neckline, so she'd let it fall to expose one shoulder, manipulating it so it looked like it was about to fall past her chest a few times. Seeing herself in the video after had made her feel really good about her body. Seeing herself in that and just the panties had made her want to buy some tight yoga shorts or something to wear it with when she was around Lexi.