Part XX: All the Way In

Liam

Liam stepped back into his room, very thoroughly cleaned everywhere, and took the towel off from around his waist, hanging it up on the back of his door. The other, dryer towel, he laid down on the bed.

Taking a deep breath, he used the damp towel to wipe off the jar of coconut oil he'd used a bit in the shower--it did make his skin feel really good--and set that down on the bed next to the towel.

Biting his lip for a moment and wiggling his hips, Liam looked at his bed, shifting his weight from side to side. He was still half-hard from what he'd done in the shower, and...a little nervous for some reason. Blinking, he turned around and locked the door, just to be safe, then looked back to his bed.

He didn't normally masturbate the way he was planning. Usually, he sat at his desk chair and didn't really use anything beside his hand.

But that last time felt really good.

Liam took another deep breath, then climbed onto the bed. He got comfortable on top of the towel, then looked to the jar of coconut oil. He unscrewed the cap, then moved it to his nightstand to be safe. It was solid, melting only when he touched it, but he didn't want the jar falling to the floor, open or closed.

He dug out a but of the solid, slippery substance with his fingers, then frowned, wondering what the best way to do this would be.

After shifting around a bit, careful to keep the melting oil from getting on the sheets, Liam decided he would be most comfortable on his side, and stuck his hand down between his legs.

Even though he was just pressing the oil to his skin, it already felt good, making his heart beat a bit faster, and his cock twitch.

It also made him very glad that he'd shaved thoroughly, following Blake's tips to make sure he didn't get razor burn or anything like that.

The oil was still a bit cool, and took a few seconds to really start to soften, but Liam was quickly able to relax into it, closing his eyes as me massaged between his cheeks, circling, then massaging the tight ring of muscles nestled between there.

A moan bubbled up from his throat, and Liam blinked, realizing he'd been biting his lip as he massaged the oil into his read end.

It wasn't just touching his tight hole that felt good. Liam took a bit more oil from the jar and massaged it into his cheeks, his hips, and his upper thighs, making them all smooth and slippery. He massaged some into his now-hard cock, but didn't linger too long there. He didn't want this to be over before he did what he'd planned.

Thoughts of that made Liam glance over to his desk drawer, where the second in the item from his package sat hidden and still wrapped. He'd bought it on impulse, curious, but didn't yet know if he would actually use it, or how he would feel about using it. Both would likely depend on how tonight went.

Taking a deep breath, Liam closed his eyes again and returned his attention to the slippery hand between his legs. It felt good, but still a bit strange, so he tried imagining it wasn't his.

The effect of picturing Blake--of imagining it was her hand all lubed up, massaging the oil into his skin, running her hands over his ass and exploring what was hidden between his cheeks--was immediate. Liam's heart beat faster, his cock got harder. The touch of those fingers felt just a bit more erotic.

It made Liam want more.

Taking a deep breath, he--Blake, in his mind--brought the fingers back to his hole, and gently pressed down.

He--Blake--just massaged the area first, not diving in just yet. It felt good. Not the same as her tongue had, but just as erotic. It made something heavy fill his hips, weighing him down even as it made his body beg for more. More touch. More...anything.