Part LX: Have You Ever...?

Liam

Liam yawned as he pulled to a stop in front of Tasha's house. They had spent most of the day at the beach, and since the sun set at around 5:00 during the winter, night had fallen as he, Tasha, and Kiki had grabbed a bite for dinner on the way home. Though Sara was staying at Tasha's, she and Matt were off having some time to themselves.

Liam had enjoyed that, though. He'd been hanging out with Kekoa and Nalani and his friends from high school the usual amount for when he was home, and he hadn't realized until Kiki pointed out on the ride home, just how busy that made him. He'd felt bad about not spending as much time with her and Tasha, or even Matt and Sara, but at the same time, he'd found himself thankful for getting the chance to hang out with just the two of them and had made a note to do that a little bit more, even though he'd see them whenever he wanted at school. Blake and schoolwork would take up a lot of his time then, and though he lied to the relative privacy and independence that dorms afforded, there is something different about hanging out with his friends here versus at school.

"So, when am I seeing you again?" Tasha asked with a smile, tossing her hair over one shoulder as she unbuckled her seat belt. Though she'd tied it up in a bun like Kiki when they finally convinced her to go into the water, she'd since let it down again, and Kiki had complained about how frizz proof it seemed in comparison to her own hair.

"This weekend? Kiki said you two were hanging out tomorrow well Matt gets some more alone time with Sara, right?"

Tasha cackled at that, "Yes. And then I get to poke fun at Sara when she gets home."

Liam arched an eyebrow, leaning toward Tasha over the console, "At what?"

Tasha shrugged, "Depends. So far, it's either her frustration at not being able to do what she wanted with Matt because of a lack of privacy, or how tired and sore she is from when they are able to find a little privacy."

Liam blew out of breath, "Damn. Go, Matt, I guess."

"I know, who would have thought he had it in him to keep up with Sara?"

"Are we sure that she's not slipping him any performance enhancers?"

Liam grinned as Tasha snorted at that, "Sara and I like to think of ourselves as natural performance enhancers. We can wear you out, but we can get you hard again just as easily."

A little heat entered Liam's cheeks at that, and Tasha smirked, "I'm guessing Blake can probably do something similar."

Liam knew he was fully blushing at this point, "You can say that."

Tasha leaned in a little bit closer, "I'll have to trade secrets with her then. And I'll make sure she tells you to thank me when you enjoy them."

Liam cleared his throat at that and remembered something he had thought about earlier. He hadn't been sure whether he wanted to bring it up with Tasha, but given that she was spending the entire day with Kiki tomorrow...

He swallowed, "Um, maybe ease up on the flirting just a bit?"

Tasha just arched an eyebrow, "Too much for you to handle? Blake must not be doing as good of a job corrupting you as I'd thought."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Trust me, she has no problem doing that. Even when she's not in the same state as me. I meant with Kiki."

Tasha frowned, "What do you mean?"

Liam shot a flat look at her, "I'm pretty sure she has a little crush on you."

The color in Tasha's cheeks told Liam she'd already known that.