Part LXX: Go For It

Blake

Blake's heart thundered in her chest as she pushed herself upright with wonderfully sore arms, Liam's half-hard cock still snug inside her, both of them slick with his wonderful cum.

Her mouth watered at the thought of finally tasting him again, but Blake didn't get off Liam's cock just yet. She needed to figure out the best way to go about what she had in mind for Liam once she licked his cock clean.

Plus, she would rather his cum drip out of her all over his cock than down her thigh and onto the floor or the bed.

Taking a deep breath, Blake smiled as she gazed down at her boyfriend.

A grin split her face, and she nearly laughed. Partially at the glazed look in Liam's heavy-lidded eyes, partially at the realization that he was just a bit paler than he'd been before they left for break.

But mostly at the giddiness that rose up within her at finally being with him. Being able to touch him, smell him, having him inside of her...

Blake's inner walls twitched, and the strangled hiss that escaped from Liam's lips was like a shot of arousal.

He's so wonderful. And he's all mine.

That, more than anything, made Blake's heart swell with joy. And Blake knew exactly how she wanted to show him how happy she was to have him back.

Taking another deep breath to stead herself, Blake lifted herself from Liam's hips just a bit, then swung herself all the way off in one smooth motion.

She could feel that most of Liam's cum had slid out to coat his cock, but a little still dripped down her thighs as she settled between Liam's legs, licking her lips at the delicious sight before her.

Blake looked past Liam's cock, and Liam's head was tilted up just enough that she could meet his gaze as she leaned forward and took the cum-covered tip of his cock between her lips, then swiped up his delicious cum with her tongue.

Fuck me, I missed that.

He hissed again, thighs and abs clenching as his cock twitched, stiffening just a bit.

Encouraged, Blake cleaned Liam's cock from tip to base, licking up every drop of cum and savoring the taste of him before making a show of swallowing his load. She reveled in every hiss, moan and twitch she elicited from her boyfriend, and by the time she was done, Liam's cock was rock hard once more and shining with her spit.

Smirking, Blake grasped his cock at the base, shivering at how little of it her hand covered, then met Liam's now-wide eyes.

The desire that smoldered in them made her rub her dripping thighs together.

"Looks like you're not done with me yet, either."

A low growl rumbled in Liam's chest, and Blake had to bite her lip to keep from jumping back onto Liam's cock.

There would be time for that later, though. Right now, she wanted something else.

"Liam," she breathed, lightly digging her nails into his thighs, "move to the edge of the bed, so your legs are hanging off."

It took him a moment, but Liam did as she said. As he moved toward her, Blake backed up, then climbed off the bed, kneeling at the edge just like Liam had quite a few times. Most of them during those last few days before break.

Still need to fix that. I need to find a way to have him here much more often.

When Liam went to let his muscled legs hang off the edge of the bed, Blake stopped him, pressing her hands against his hamstrings, then guiding his legs so that they rested on her shoulders.