1

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

May include Explicit Language,

18+ Recommended Mental and Physical Abuse, and Sexually Explicit Descriptions, Pregnancy, Cheating.

Read at your own RISK.

You know what the most fucked up feeling in this world is?

Is when you know you have a connection with someone but your not together but when you stay loyal to them because you think it's the right thing to do then they regret everything.

I heard keys rattle then drop and straight away knew it was lex, levi's older brother drunk then footsteps getting closer to levi's room where I slept.

"psst dooont tell pops" that's levi? Why does he sound drunk.

I quickly turn over facing the window with my back on the door.

Lex chuckles "nah mate we ride or die together get to bed"

Then the door opens I kept my eyes closed, shuffle of his footsteps come around to my side of his bed I could smell alcohol and cigarette.

"hey mischief you awake?"

I feel his breath on my face I don't move nor do I open my eyes because I'm mad at him for standing me up.

He sighs and goes to the bathroom once he's finish changing I feel the blanket move and he scoops behind me.

His warm hand slides over my stomach he scoots closer, he's never spoon me before.

His hand moves my hair away from my shoulder where he kisses sending warmth between my thighs.

"I'm sorry for not meeting up with you this afternoon the team wanted to hit a party"

I don't reply, he moves his left hand under the pillow I'm laying on.

"I know your upset with me" he whispers.

I stay quiet but my body heats up feeling his naked chest pressed up against my back where between us is a thin cotton singlet he presses his lower part to my ass where I'm wearing short shorts.

"Please forgive me mischief you know your my day1"

I mentally roll my eyes knowing his brothers are his day1. His right hand slides up just under my tit and sits there his thumb runs circles illiciting more heat to my body.

I pretend to wake with a groan.

"Why you so close?" I whisper as if I just woke up.

"hey I wanted cuddles" he scoots closer like he was to far away.

"go hug your pillow and go sleep" I sigh.

"You are my pillow" the tease in his voice tells me he's wide awake. I felt his hot breath in the crook of my neck.

"can I touch you?" his lips float over my neck.

Every weekend we hit the beach or lake to surf or wake board but this weekend we were ment to go hiking, I went alone it was a safe trail and plenty of people.

We've been to heaps of parties together, girls want him thinking we are dating and guys trying to get in my panties.

Well their fingers and mouth did I always got off and left them wanting more. Levi first time getting a bj was me watching, he came within seconds.

"hey where did you go?" levi pushes my shoulder down so my back is laying flat I open my eyes.

"just remember your first blow job"