10

Cruze pov

Here I am seated next to pa and D, and ma and the Stephenson's at pa's favorite restaurant everyone is here but marcia, and ma looks upset pa tries to cheer her up as well as Mrs stephenson but because marcia isn't here the mood has changed. I wait till we finished dinner I stood up and nod to D to follow.

We track her down and I let D handle her because I may fuck her till she's purple with my hand marking I watch him stalk up the stairs I sat at the bar sipping my drink I can't take it I take the stairs two at a time looking around he was only ment to growl her, panic sets in me I quicken my steps and was about to bang on the door but the door swings open I'm surprised to see marcia pissed and D rubbing his leg on the sofa.

I follow her home from behind we only had one drink but she had finished two bottles and the left over shots and slipped through my fingers while D and I were in a heated discussion.

I watch her stagger to her room and fall on her bed I leave and make me a drink and return to sit on her sofa to make sure she doesn't choke on her own vomit.

Two hours go by as I type away on my phone I hear her groaning and stumble to her bathroom I switch off my phone and watch her get in the shower with her dress. I shake my head at her no care in the world making me grin slightly.

She finishes in the bathroom I scrub my face to stay awake I look up and glare at her watching her every step she sits next to me. I exhale as I take in the last drop of brandy, placing it on the side table where the lamp stands.

I wait for her to say something. She doesn't nor do I.

I take that as she good I stand up and leave her room walking to my own I shower and change for bed.

Next day.

Sunday morning run where I catch up with a few runners that we seem to become friends over the years and end up at a local Cafe that makes fresh juices.

I make a order and sit in the corner pulling my phone out I hear foot steps as I pay no attention a sweet voice lures me to look up.

"excuse me?"

Dirty blonde green almond shape eyes pink cupid bow lips perky boobs with a well ass, easy to I nod.

"you run every saturday and I never seem to catch you I'm Emily"

She holds her hand out to shake, and I hear my name being called I stand shook her tiny cold hand.

"Cruz nice to meet you emily" I look down at her blushed face and see between her top.

I walk to the counter thank the guy and go sit where emily has taken her seat with the others but her eyes stay glue on me.

Her pretty mouth would choke around the tip of my cock as I thought deeper her hands wouldn't reach all around the hilt of my cock but her pussy would be tight seeing her small lips and those big almond shape eyes.

Before I knew it I finished my drink and nod for her to follow me out back I open the disable toilets and wait for her she knocks and walks in.

I push her up against the wall she gasps I look down in her eyes.

"I fuck you here or"

"I live around the block"

I nod taking deep breathes to calm my cock down and she leads the way ten minutes as we walk through her small apartment once the front door was closed and locked I picked her up and looked for the table I bend her over and rip her leggings down she whimpers I slap her perky ass.

"Oh goodness"

I rip her shoes and leggings off clearly seeing she has creamed her panties. My fingers test how wet she is.

"Your wet for me?"

she looks over her shoulder with her bottom lip between her teeth. I slap her other cheek.

"answer me!"

"Oh God yes every Sunday I'm wet for you"

Her declaration made my cock rock hard.

"are you on birth control?"

"yess"

I still grab a foil packet from my wallet and tear it open push my track pants down and slip it over my steel cock as my fingers still play with her clit she wiggles and whimpers I spread her legs.

"any finally words?"

I tease her clit with the tip of my cock.

"God no just-"

I thrust deep and hard inside her pussy her feet lifts from the ground for a second her mouth opens but nothing comes out as if I knocked the air out of her.

I pull her hair back arching her body feeling her walls tighten as I thrust rougher she raises her right leg up on her table I pull her harder to stand her up thrusting into her from behind I pull her jumper down she aint wearing any bra her small tits jiggle as I thrust faster as my body feel on fire the tension building in my balls.

I twist and pull her nipples feeling her walls grip my cock. I cant think as I fuck her rougher hearing her say harder her soft moans that she's coming I don't stop chasing my own release.

A slap causes me to think of how I could release all over one bratty mouth all over her luscious boobs, where I can bend her over a table a chair in shower, bath, pool anywhere and pound my cock in every hole, slap her squeeze her bite hard all over her flesh and know she can handle it all.

"Oh christ I'm coming again"

I'm pulled out of my thoughts and I too cum inside the condom I pull out stood up tearing the latex off.

"where's your bathroom?" I breath heavily.

"down the hall second door on the left" she's panting flushed face on her table.

I nod pulling my pants up and follow her directions I find the toilet flush the latex down wash my face and hands I walk out she standing in the hallway.

"wona drink before you go?"

She bites her bottom lip.

"No thanks I best go"

"okay"

I follow her to the front door as she opens it I step around her she grabs my arm.

"thank you I don't do that often since my husband died but thanks"

"I'm sorry"

Is all I say what can I say the truth? You wanted to be fucked you came to me and wanted to be thoroughly fucked and mission completed I walk home feeling less sexually frustrated till I received a text from a friend.

Well well well today got more interesting.