13

I lay in the bath tending to muscles after a gym session this morning I woke up early thanks to my bio clock. Yesterday yoga at the beach was fun just like our family vacation it ignite a flame inside me and I kept it lit.

I sent the report of last night to my commander and set the phone on the bath caddy and play music as I take in the sweet lavender scented oils.

The music cuts off by a video call I open my eyes and see its him. I roll my eyes I swipe to decline but the water dripped on the screen and his face pops up.

I panic and went to sink further under the bubbles his eyes widen with a toothy grin.

"Well hello"

I flip him the bird he laughs shaking his head he's outside somewhere.

"finally you answer my dam calls women sheesh"

He looks good too good I wish he didn't I wish he looked miserable and I hate that I do I hate feelings because they aren't facts emotions are.

"what do you want?"

He stops walking looks down at his phone and sighs.

"I've missed you"

I roll my eyes.

"look I know your still mad it's been ten years you never replied to my calls or texts we need to hash it out"

I shook my head worried my voice would crack exposing how my internal kaos of emotions are running wild.

"Please mom gives me hell even dad they don't know what happened but they know I did something bad or else-"

"stop blabbering just tell me why your reaching out to me now? and why you's are in Australia?"

He looks around I hear a car alarm and see him getting in a car.

"I'm getting married"

I really hate him now he fell inlove with someone that makes him happy that is his sunshine that he gets to hold and laugh with be her ear to listen her shoulder to cry.

"mischief?" he whispers looking sadden.

"congratulations" I put on the fakest smile.

"Your full of shit I can see it I wanted to tell you to your face but you keep ignoring my calls or give me a one word text mischief"

"I'm happy for you's I wish you the best levi"

"you never called me levi" he murmurs no I didn't it was always and never will be, lucky.

He wasn't my lucky charm anymore since that night I was all lucked out.

"well congrats again I need to go and get out of the bath I'm turning ugly and old"

He looks up at the phone into my eyes searching for something.

"you will never be ugly your beautiful as always" he swallow heavily.

"take care levi"

He opens his mouth but I end the video call he's getting married and I should be happy jojo and Jay are finally going to have a daughter in law.

I get a reminder that golf with cameron has been cancelled today. I never understood golf gosh I still don't after two years playing with cam my commander and his buddies there's six of them and we actually have a good time they spill the beans about their wives and children that are around my age and I honestly believe guys are made from Mars the smack they talk about would never leave their lips in front of their wifey's, think of the devil I recieve a email of this week and weekend detail.