23

CRUZE POV

I haven't been sleeping well since the bachelor party when my eyes landed on marcia in a sassy, black satin long expensive and stylish lingerie with high splits that show her athletic legs with a piece of my jewellery wrapped around her waist the shimmer of gold draw my eyes to the jewellery we created I was jealous my eyes slither down her body to the delicate diamond ankle cusp D design. The fabric hides her intimate parts but I knew what was hidden.

I wanted to cut out everyones eyeballs and levi too he looked murderous and everyone knew they were childhood best friends and thought it was sweet but I know that look the feel of fury slowly simmering to boil and can't do anything about it.

It was levi's fault asking if Marcia be apart of his grooms men making himself suffer and of course she says yes and not only that she took over lex planing of the party.

The lighting gave a strong, youthful feel impressive it wasn't cheesy.

Topless women some had intricate airbrush designs on their bodies the suite had lighting that gave off exclusivity the casino section was a good choice there was a few of levi's friends that gamble he didn't want them to burn through their money in ten minutes of course marcia thinks of everything.

The endless entertainment the first room all furnish was removed I don't know how she managed that but there was clear plastic on the floor and women in white bikini's play fighting in a black round kiddie pool filled with green jelly with every stool occupied.

The second room were two women blindfolded in green lingerie pole dancing in another room two very attractive masseuse in the third room there was two rooms for men to change into tasteful night wear.

As I remembered looking around there's a few with their rob tied up firmly some without robes only in boxers.

I thought it was odd having a bachelor party two weeks before the big day but it was for the people that didn't make the cut to the small intimate wedding.

The unrestrained primitive eyes on marcia put me on edge I stayed in the room where the women erotically danced around the two pole's, two dark complexion women walked out of the bathroom and took over the women that finished their number my eyes connected to a red head she licked her lips and crooked her finger for me to follow.

I needed to get her out of my head the stares was unwanted and I couldn't do anything about it she was alluring me to bite that forbidden fruit she'd owned the ground she walked on with poise and stealth, she was on a mission.

That night I didn't have to do anything the women were just coming and coming till I realise she hired more women further during the night it was like a two hour shift the red head I had fucked in the bathroom was gone and I had a brunette sucking me off while I finger another women bend over a chair.

I was peering out the window in a empty room into the night sky.

"so are you going to tell me why your here and not at work today?"

I'm pulled from my thoughts looking over my shoulders.

"it's a Saturday"

I heard the door click shut.

"you work everyday cross what did you catch a STD or something because don't be blaming me"

I look back out the window shaking my head. I close my eyes and take a deep breath I could smell her coconut aroma and exhale she was standing beside me.

"hey you okay Cruze?"

Her soft concern was felt my name rolling of her tongue where I want my cock buried inside her, to punish her for caring.