29

Marcia Pov

It's been a week and no sign of levi the tension at Jay and Jo's is unbearable.

I took in the view I have been seeing for the past few days before I set off to the house my phone rings and it's detective garet to come in to identify a John doe that fits the description of levi.

I felt like a train had hit into my truck the immense pain that I was feeling I couldn't concentrate to even put the key in the truck door I stumble and kept dropping the keys I snatched the keys from the concrete ground grazing my knuckles I managed to unlock the door and hopped in when the door shut I grab the steering wheel my vision began to blur.

"breathe marcia" I mumble to myself.

"bitch boss up" I grumble to no one but me.

"you were trained for this"

I closed my eyes and inhale.

"suck it up buttercups mommy and daddy ain't here to hug you now identify the body and every feature look for markings, piercing and tattoos and remember what and where you have forty seconds go go goo" drill sergeant voice rings in my ears.

The state of police were doing their best to assist us. They were co-operative and helpful but there was a slight of doubt when they hit dead ends as well.

I drove to the coroner's that detective texted me the location I was there within minutes my phone rings I left the truck running it was a private number. My body was trembling in fear.

"hello?"

"hello miss lopez it's detective garet I was just calling to ask did your friend have any tattoos?"

I tried to stop the ringing in my ear and the hurricane of thoughts.

"yes" is all I can mange to get out.

Levi loathes needles like a girl squealing seeing a incy wincy tiny spider he loathed needles.

I made a triple Choc fudge brownie with fast acting liquid laxative the sweetest chocolate icing to compliment it for the cheerleading team but somehow it went missing from their change room.

We had to get a backyard job we were to young to go get one at a tattoo shop but we knew some kids that knew people.

The tattoo was a crown crooked on the first letter of mischief. He jolted when he heard the buzzing sound his face was red his eyes were bulging out of his eye sockets when the women grabbed his hand he bitched and whine the whole time the tattoo gun pierced his skin that was on the inside of his right pinky.

"Miss lopez are you there?"

"sorry detective I just parked up"

"ok well if you can identify the tattoo's-"

"wait" I snapped.

"pardon me?"

"sorry you said tattoo's levi only had one it's on his right hand on the inside of his pinky finger"

"give me a minute"

I heard him talking must of been to the coroner.

"it's not your guy"

I wanted to scream and shout how relieved I felt but reality set in.

"Please send my condolences to the family and thank you detective"

I ended the call the tears of relief blurred my vision, if you drove passed you'd think the worst that I just identified a family member.

After cleaning myself up I needed to go for a swim I drove to a excluded spot where the water was still.