12

I was asked to grab a mic from ja rules manager, I pull it out of my jacket and hand it to Jeffrey aka ja rule the wide grin he had on his face was priceless he switches it on and stands up walks to the railing that looks over the club and Sings along to his and Ashanti son waving the bottle of hennessy in hand in the air I walk away as I do the manager grabs my arm I grab his hand and glance at him he quickly apologies.

"how did you know?"

"I just did" I shrug. "always be prepared champ"

I replied and walk down the stairs as I did there was cruz and that guy pointing at me I mentally rolled my eyes Cruz has never seen me work and I never wanted him too.

I reached the bottom step and nod for Clive to go upstairs he glances between Cruz and me I lean in.

"it's all good I know him"

He nods and climbs the stairs two by two to get in on the action I take a stance cross my arms and raise a brow at Cruz to say what you doing here?.

"hey marcy, Cruz is with me okay"

I shake my head and point to his wrist band. He looks at his wrist and up to me.

"you can call the manager it's my party up there"

I nod and call event planner she allowed it because Adam keeps buying the top shelf alcohol. I step aside and let them go.

"el mocoso" cruz says as he walks up the stairs.

I radio aroha to change position, mana, kai and Tyrone grumble so I promised they can take turns I saw aroha walk over with a huge grin on her face as Clive walks down the stairs.

"I'm swapping with aroha and the guys to take turns but you stay okay"

"um they actually asked for you upstairs"

I furrow my brows he points to neyo manager I nod and walk upstairs.

"hey is there any chance you have your company card?"

I pull out a card from my sleeve pocket hand it to him.

"thanks are you armed or not?"

I unzip my jacket and tap the semi automatic and tap the taser on my thigh he nods with a grin.

"the security we were set up all of a sudden got the gastro and I cant afford anyone getting sick"

I nod staring at him quizzically.

"How would you and your team like travel with us around Australia till we leave for the states?"

"How long do I have to give you an answer?"

"48 hours we leave for Brisbane Tuesday"

I pull out my phone handing it to him.

"I'm the CSO of the company I will need your details"

His eyes widen in shock, yeah I get that alot.

"Your the chief security officer?"

I grin nodding at his shocked facial expression I grab and lock my phone slip it into the sleeve and head downstairs to the front door passing overly drunk patrons and guys staring at me as I walk pass them I nudge Tyrone he raises his brow I look around the front the main road is quiet there's a kebab shop across the road and a pizza shop open.

There's a few people ordering food and few outside eating laughing loudly.

"you hungry boss?"

I glance at Tyrone and shook my head.

"are you?" I ask with a grin.

"always boss always hungry but not that type of food"

I smack his chest we burst out laughing as people jump when they walked passed us looking nervous.

I aroha came back and I go back to my original station, Clive thumbs for me to go upstairs and I do cruz has a women under his arm he doesn't see me walk pass him as his head is in the crook of her neck she giggles and slaps him.

"No seas un el mocoso"
(don't be a brat)

I glance over my shoulder as his hand grabs her ass I'm pulled by a waitress. She told me one of the men that came with the VIP had groped her and she didn't know what to do I told her to speak to the manager but she was afraid to loose her job I assured she won't and that I will talk to one of the managers she said she rather a apology and would swap with a another person I nod and walk to a manager and pull her aside I told her and she looked disgusted I also said he was caught on CCTV she walks up the guy that was sitting beside neyo and points to him to get up he grumbles as he stumbles to stand they walk to me and I nod for the waitress to come, after that situation was soughted the managed hoped that this wouldn't change my mind but it gives me some rules I will put in place knowing full well I have female security that I will definitely make them wear cam vests.

I walk down stairs as I do the women cruz was with looks up with lipstick smudge along her lips her dress was crooked she looked physically well fucked we both smile at each other but she stops me.

"you the first female security I've seen and I wanted to thank you the men here behave"

I raise a brow.

"I told them I'll get you to knock em out if they don't"

I shake my head at her drunkness as I carry on stepping down to Clive he nods me to look at the bar my eyes trail to a familiar figure, I scrub my face and heard Clive chuckle.

I walk through the sweaty bodies and tap his shoulder dario spins around he smiles widely then his face drops as he looks down at my uniform I look pass him and Cruz is drunk hunch over the bar.

"I thought you had the weekend off?" Dario asked looking around.

"I did but here I am what happen to boofhead" I nod to Cruz.

"I don't know never seen him this hammered in years and he won't listen to me to go home"

Then his eyes sparkle like a light switched on in his brain he moves closer to me.

"you can persuade him to get in the car for me pleaseeeeee"

He slaps his hands together begging, I look over my shoulder and radio Clive.

"hey I need to drag a patron out you goods Clive?"

He looks at me and nods.

"you need help boss?"

"nah kai I know this boofhead"

I step around Dario and tap Cruz cheek to wake up he swots his hands in the air to rid of me I grab his arm and throw it over my shoulder as I went to grab the back of his pants Dario slips under Cruz other arm and we walk out with a happy drunk.

"Te ves mocoso Gamberro"

Dario chuckles and so do I at Cruz saying I look like a thug.

"No me gusta"

I shake my head "it's my uniform cross"

"Vuelves a casa con mi hermano y yo?"

"No I'm still on the clock"

Thankfully mana help by taking over and we walk out the back exit to dario's awaiting car Dario buckles Cruz in the car Cruz kisses Dario slapping his face.

"love you little brother" he mumbles at Dario.

"love you too brother" he shuts the door hugs me goodbye I spun on my heels and sigh another hour then home time.