37

I woke up startled but couldn't move furrowing my brows I tried to rub my eyes but something was holding me down I squeezed my eyes and open them and looked down.

'mothertruckers'

Where did they find more cling wrap? I look around me its still dark and the guys are crashed all over the lounge and floor.

I rolled awkwardly around to loosen the cling to get my hand through to rip the plastic it took me painstakingly ages to get out doing it quietly and I was ready to give the boys hell.

I snatched their phones luckily for me I watched them punch in their password - queue evil laugh.

I changed their ring tones to moaning sex noises juniors one I changed it to a guy saying sweet loving saucy words.

I changed their texts configuration so when they type;
a word the first letter of that word be a sexual word.

I went through juniors contacts and found his boss I saw the burly guy's face and changed the contact to yes daddy when the boss calls a sweet women's voice will moan yes daddy.

I quickly placed their phones facing down and went to the bathroom I washed my face and left in search for my bag I grabbed it and went to lay in levi's room forgetting its the nursery I went to step back I hit into the door but doors don't have hands shit I aint still high am I? The door moves I look up over my shoulder.

"No doors have handles mischief"

Levi let's go smiling down at me.

"I'm sorry I subconsciously walked in here to go sleep and forgot"

"it's okay I've been doing it since I have returned home"

I walked passed him and to the dining area to not wake the rest.

"you want a coffee or tea?"

I look over to levi grabbing two mugs.

"coffee two sugars and milk"

He spins around quirks a brow I mentally slapped my head.

"sorry I forgot I'm here not Sydney I'll take what ever"

He nods and makes us our coffee he hands me mine and sits beside me we sit quietly looking out the glass sliding door to the backyard.

"you made mom and dad proud helping with my bachelor party with the suits the whole wedding  stuff they didn't have to but I could see I stuffed up"

I sip my creamy coffee and placed the mug on the table looking at the coffee as if it's the most interesting thing.

"our I mean your first time but it felt like the first time for me I couldn't for the life of me remember that girl till this day I still can't I have racked my brain what she looked like but Jess was so adamant that her best friend said we did the deed but when I close my eyes it's you all I see under me, feel your soft skin and tasted your sweetness but over the years Jess just kept drumming it in my head it was her best friend and that's when I said I don't want her around me"

Oh god why do I feel sick to my tummy I ran to the sink and puked in the sink levi grabbed my hair looking down with a concern look.

"you will never learn will you mischief mixing alcohol on a empty stomach"

I rolled my eyes I washed my mouth out and cleaned the sink-gosh if jojo saw that I'd have a foot up my ass.

I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and sat down along side levi and exhaled. We both went to speak we caught each other and smiled.

"you go" he sips his coffee.

I rolled my neck and inhale.

"I didn't do this" he looked at me confused "when I came back to Sydney I confided in a real good mate that I work with clive he took it upon himself to investigate you and Kate and Jess lied" I waited for it to sink in.

"how?" he mumbles "how could she do this to me? To us?"

"Clive spoke to your old buddies and Kate's friends he even got recordings and mesh them together you were never alone for too long you and her only bumped into each other a few times I have all the evidence  if you don't believe me"

He sat up straighter and looked at me.

"I know when you lie mischief I believe you no need but thank your mate he's a good friend"

"yeah he's like a big goofy brother I wanted to ask what you's going to do with the baby stuff?"

"take it back get your refund if you can't I'll pay you back"

I shook my head.

"No need to pay me back it was a gift but can I take them back?"

He blinks then furrows his brow.

"I'd like to gift it to adrian"

"yeah of course we have no need I will have to eventually go grab my stuff from over there and move into your old house and file for a divorce"

Ok he's taking this pretty well.

"We can help-"

"No need I will get a company to collect and deliver to his place when he send me his address"

"you don't muck around do you?"

"I grew up levi" I shrug as I sip my coffee "but he's a good guy"

"yeah well he can have that conniving loony I don't know what I saw in her to be honest"

I saw jojo standing behind levi in the hallway she puts her finger on her lips and walks away.

"she was there when I wasn't"

I pressed my lips together in a small smile.

"you wouldn't ask her to marry you for the sake of it levi" he nods.

"who the fuck creamed my jeep"

Junior roars from the front I sipped my coffee and placed the mug on the table looking out the backyard.

"ooooh you best run mischief that's his pride an-"

"you miss mischief of all pranks"

I slowly turned my head pass and over levi.

"what you couldn't handle the jandal so you punish my baby?"

"I woke with levi here we had coffee together and I haven't left this seat since I don't know what you mean"

He narrows his eyes at me pointing his sausage finger at me.

Lex scratches his hair looking at us with sleep in his eyes leni rubs his face they both head to the coffee machine.

"clinging me to the recliner -"

"good morning boys and gal shall I start on breakfast?" jojo Sings as she walks into the kitchen.

Junior shuts his mouth grumbles something and sat opposite of me glaring. Jay walks behind he nods carrying his news paper under his arm smiling at me.

"That be perfect jojo I'm starving"

We all sat on the table Jay reading his paper us big kids on our phones.

"yes daddy is calling"

"what the fuck" was heard loudly all eyes on Junior he looks up at everyone especially Jay and jojo 'yes daddy' kept calling he looked mortified his eyes snap up.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles confused he gets up answers his daddy as he walks out back.

I sent clive a email of my extra curriculum I heard someone clear their throats I don't look up I waited a beat I was about to peek but then there was a cough oh they all looking at me I can feel their hot laser eyes on me.

I lock my phone placed it on the table grabbed my mug closing my eyes and sipped a empty mug.

"mischief you cheeky girl"

I open an eye looking at only jojo she giggles we all do.