19

The Past few weeks I've kept myself busy.

Lex being the best man had told me what he planned but I scratched his strip club idea.

Each guest was handed a black box that contained a custom made organic luxurious plush black with a Greek gold pattern boarder bathrobe nicely folded and two pairs of silk boxers a black or gold for the men to choose from there is also a pair of black slipper's with a set of ten cuban cigars.

We are currently in the President suit with topless waitress serving us bite size snacks and alcohol with the music playing softly with a soft rhythmic cool colour lights dance up the walls.

The dining area has a small casino lounge with a poker table, black jack and roulette, prizes is on the prize table. Custom made watch, two Iphones, Three samsung, three sneaker gift cards and thats a few they are all wrapped and no one knows but me since I brought them.

My phone rang in my hand I walked into the room I kept my stuff in and press answer.

"hey aunty jojo sent me your number its cassy the boys first cousin do you remember me?"

I thought for a minute.

"holy shit girl how you been hey harry is here"

"Im good its been so long Ive missed you and our movie dates but anyway I called because aunty said to keep an eye on jessica I dont know why but aunty looked worried I did; just to keep aunty happy and recorded what my poor eyes witnessed I need to bleach them after what I saw thirty minutes ago but I am going to send it to you and you can figure what to do because this bitch doesnt deserve my cousin"

"miss you too but dont say anything"

"but-"

"you trust me?"

"a hundred percent I do"

"thank you I will show levi when the time is right and he can decide what to do"

"but-"

"girl its his life he decides"

"okay but Ima go and keep an eye on her and will keep you posted ok?"

"okay" we said our goodbyes and I left the room after I watched the hot three tango she sent me, oooh giiiirl get iit is what I thought the whole recording.

I received a text the ladies are here, oh your probably wondering what I'm wearing a black long detail split thigh lace slip dress thats see through and underneath a gold bikini, slight makeup and my hair up in a tight pony tail with red bottom heels.

Cruz has been grumpy all evening and the best part is about to begin I walk the ladies through the suite the men whistle, cat calling and make kissing sounds the women giggle I roll my eyes I lock the door behind me.

"okay ladies so you's received my email?"

They look up and nod as they undress into their lingerie. I walk out with the nda in my hands and place them in the safe in my room where my stuff is.

"el mocoso?"

I spun around to see cruz leaning on the door frame his robe open slightly exposing his chest with matching silk boxers.

"eyes up here el mocoso"

He points to his eyes I poke my tongue out and stood up.

"did you get your tongue pierced?"

"yes but whats up? You've been cranky all evening why?"

He walks in my room shuts the door behind him.