24

Marcia Pov

I enjoy waking up to music being played it sets the day especially from the hot and cold night from cruz. Calm day plays in my head.

He was powerful and everything I wanted but he stopped, dressed and left me, I wash the shit feelings and slept.

Mama wasn't happy about me moving out but I felt trapped and telling her and pops how I need to spread my wings and I'm a adult I need to provide for myself I can't live under their roof with their rules that I have always obeyed.

I know Cruz an Dario had their own place's because my mates would tell me all the gossip.

Sitting on the balcony looking out over the harbour the first glimpse of daybreak was beautiful the boats started for the first shift, traffic was bumper to bumper on the harbour Bridge, people looked like ants from my balcony.

I closed my eyes holding a mug of coffee and thanked my papa for loving us. I stay outside in the fresh morning air before the humidity picks up which it will Sydney weather is hot with a touch of bipolar. One minute it's scorching day the next it's raining.

My phone rings I look at whose calling. I furrow my brows as I place my mug on the table.

"hello?"

"marcia I need you, we need you right now I can't loose my son we just got you back and now he disappears"

The mug smashes on the tile floors as I stood up abruptly bumping the table hearing jojo hysteria.

"Jojo listen to me please"

"No no no he won't answer my calls Jay and the boys have gone looking for him"

"jojo breath and count down with me three"

I do it with her as I rush inside to throw on clothes to head into work I make under thirty minutes.

"now I need to go with the information you gave me and go collect my team and brief them I will get someone to call you every hour because I can't loose concentration ok?"

"mischief just find my son please"

Her cry for help shook me.

"I will got to go"

"we love you"

I walk into the building straight to my office and called a meeting.

"what's this about Mac I told you if-"

I stood up and walked to Cameron dropped the portfolio in front of him his eyes land on it. I looked at the nine people I trust and know they have my back.

"yes after this add another month he's worth it"

I walk back to my seat.

"ladies"

There were non as I looked around the meeting table.

"at zero six hundred hour I received a phone call from a women that I class as another mother calling me from new york that her son my childhood best friend had gone missing when his wife and him landed last night just after twenty - one hundred hours they were picked up by the husband older brother and dropped of at their residence the details are in the portfolio "

Lance raises a hand I nod to proceed.

"does this mean we will be travelling to new york ? "

"first we put out a call and find what information we can where he is and if we succeed to find his location from here I will personally drag him to his parents after I throttle him for the str-"