27

Marcia Pov

There's never enough time in a day.

I got my ride to drop me off to pick the truck up I hired and drove to the hotel.

I station my laptop pulled a file with the map where I've crossed the places I asked jojo, Jay, lex and leni to visit places keep me upto date via text.

There were many family member's that helped in the search.

I slept for a bit, showered and changed into comfy clothes I packed my belongings up and left the hotel and drove to one place I hope he is there.

I had Clive debriefing me, the blue station wagon had broken down twenty two miles from ocean drive there were no tyre marks of accident or body the authorities had no leads of the person who drove it or where they are.

I drove to where it all started.

I parked a few houses down and settled in.

My parents weren't abundantly wealthy but papa had money we lived in a middle class community and lived comfortably the neighbourhood homes were two storey with a front porch their were no fences when I was little only water sprinklers that go off when you run through people's yards.

The street was filled with children riding bikes and playing ball games it was a memory I will hold near and dear to my heart boys thinking girls have germs and girls would play dolls and claim whose their boyfriend.
I chuckled at my thought of brady with the freckles and samantha with the red glasses always fighting, years went by I heard they married and have a child.

Over the years we grew up and distant but when we had our famous street parties it's like one huge family.

When papa and his three mates passed away the whole of the community was there for four families, men and their sons would mow our lawns or patch something around our homes, ladies and their daughters would cook and bake for us knowing our mama's were grieving. This went on for over a year but jojo and Jay didn't stop with the visits  they were constantly over till mama went back to work I would go to Jo and jays.

They ment the world to us, I had to do this for them they never gave up on ma and I and I don't plan on leaving till I find levi.

My phone rings, Clive names pops up I swipe to answer.

"G'day boss lady have you had your morning coffee?"

This guy deserves a great women and I'm going to make sure.

"Good morning handsome yes I have thank you for asking you sound very optimistic"

"that's because I got laid last night" I scrunch my nose he's like a brother "just sharing the good spirit yah know"

"ehhh TMI Clive what do you have for me?"

He chuckles and I could hear typing in a keyboard.

"he hasn't showed up in any local hospitals, prisons and coroner's that's good news"

I nod as I look out on the quiet street.

"then there's this matter about the house its under a Mr Alvin sevillin"

That name sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"the house went through three owners that we could back their purchases this Mr sevillin purchased the property on the 17th of January of this year there was a few maintenance"

After clive debrief me, he reminded me not to jump on my laptop or I will over analyse the situation.

Eight hours and no movement I drove to hotel to shower, rest and get back on the road.