20

"that was wild girl"

Levi's first cousin harry gushed out in awe.

"thanks"

I quickly left the guys before levi found out I was the last women. I step into the room hearing foot steps behind me I lock the door quickly behind me the women stood up from the bed or seats waiting for the next step munching on snacks and juice..
I had princess container moved in here and place her inside till maverick picks her up.

I look at them wearing all black different exquisite lingerie sets  with black ankle boots. I pull out the duffle bag and quickly undress into a black bikini matching booty shorts and a fishnet mesh super crop top hoodie with a splash of gold bold hoop earrings with thin gold chains around my tummy.

We walled out of the room the guys turn around watching us with predator eyes a few biting their bottom lips and others whistle the women giggle.

I grabbed the groom, best man and groom men (leni) to sit on the seats the women placed in a triangle in the centre of the room I grabbed dario, cruz, kurt and Isaac(they grew up living next door to the stephenson's)

I walked to my phone played an edited under the influence I had enough time to walk over to the hungry eyes I grabbed cruz drink on the glass table he watches me as I knock it back he shook his head with hooded eyes.

I look at isaac sitting alone on the front seat, crystal had one job to place levi at the front oh well cant stop the show.

The lighting was perfect dark red glow up the walls sending an overall sinful atmosphere we synchronised.

The beat drop my head space went into submissive state ;please my master.

We seductively dance on the floor in front of our men, our snap of our hips up in the air with an arch of our back off the floor whistles and men holla ring. Our eyes never left our masters gaze.

My hip hit the floor hard with a wide open split with a sway of my right and left leg biting my bottom lip, isaac rubs his rough hand over his face through his hair as he hunches over his knees his eyes scorching my skin I crawl arching my back towards him as the others do to their master's.

I felt hot heavy gazes on my ass, my attention was on my master.

The time slows down when I please my master with a whip of my hip and a quick tease bop of my ass on his leg my hand never left his body afraid if I let go I will be punished.

I twist to face his hooded eyes my hands grab his warm thighs I dip down between his thighs to pop my ass in the air isaac slap was sharp and loud making me moan for more punishment my covered tits graze up against his abs I place my mouth to the crook of his neck I glance behind him levi and cruz eyes draws to my lips as I bite down sucking his skin isaac grabs both my ass cheeks squeezing me tightly lifting me up to straddle him, he pushes me deeper to feel what is ragging between his legs.

The energy in the room was hot and heavy isaac groans with my motion of rubbing and teasing  over his boxers his hand grabs firmly my exposed hips, saying sexual positions he wants me in every position while the guys enjoying their lap dance he leans back, he licks his lips and slaps them on my exposed shoulder.

"yes master" I made sure those close hears me as I roll my hips off him.

The song finishes the women kisses their masters goodbye but leni grabs his women begging for more with his eyes. Isaac grabs my wrist and stood up looking down at me with a big grin.

"say that again"

I wink at him and dashed off into the room quickly changing into the fluro green lingerie set keeping my boots on as the women chose to stay, two women fancied levi, one was saying she is going to suck cruz off a few women were discussing who thay were going to fuck like wild lionesses.