25

Marcia Pov

"nothing"

I dropped in the seat I've occupied for forty-eight hours no sleep or shower just replying back to missed calls and emails that ended to dead ends.

I was growing frustrated.

I left the bar to go home to shower but couldn't sleep so I came back to the office and haven't moved, everything I needed was in reached.

My door bursts open and a angry commander walks in with a coffee and a brown paper bag.

"take this and pack your shit your flight leaves in three hours no argument I pulled some favours and a friend will collect you take you to a hotel rest and find this kid but eat because you look like shit"

I stood up walked around my desk and hugged my boss.

"honestly I don't know what I'd do without you"

"yeah yeah just bring us those snacks you brought back last time okay"

I nod and went to pack up my desk after finishing my coffee and pastry I left the office and made it to my apartment the door man opens the door I took a step inside and naturally look to the left to see cruz in the foyer.

"checking up on me?"

He looks up shocked for a second.

"ahhh I thought you were sleeping?"

"it's nine in the morning cross I stayed at work"

We caught the lift up.

"What do you mean you stayed at work?"

"exactly that when I texted you I'm home safe I showered and couldn't sleep so I went back to work until cam kicked me out this morning and here I am"

He brush his hand through his hair looking rougher then ever his shirt looked unkempt his pants seen better days his laces weren't tied. We step out of the lift to my apartment.

"you okay cross you look stressed its not like you"

I open the door let him in we walked to the kitchen I dropped my bag on the kitchen counter and grabbed him a water from the fridge handed it to him as I pop open my own bottle of water sipping drink and waited.

He walks to the dining table and chair pulling it out to sit down I follow. Staring at him to fess up whats wrong.

"I got a women pregnant at the bachelor party" he winces not looking at me I just stare stunned.

Dont these motherfucker know to wrap it check it noooooo grown men act like horny boys I thought to myself.

He looks up at me.

"well congratulations is in order for you too"

I stood up and left him there as I heard him following me.

"what do you mean you too? Who else? Oh shit are you?"

I spun around and slapped him hard across the face as I heard the disappointment in his voice his eyes dart up to mine with his hand on the cheek that was dusted with pink as my hand stung.

"I'm tired frustrated hungry worried and not fucken dumb to not protect myself so before you -"

He went to grab my hand I snatched it from his grasp.

"I didn't mean too-"

I shook my head.

"yes you did! you assumed I was pregnant for a second you thought it was yours but like I said I aint stupid cross I need to get ready"