31

A week later

I waved at clive to hand the portfolio over I open it and skim through I slapped the portfolio on my desk looking at clive curiously.

"hear me out what that dip shit did was low but what she said was far worse so I had a friend that knows a person that ask no question if you keep reading you will see you were correct so what are you going to do with this information"

The slow smile turned into a full blown grin. Clive fakes shivering.

"Don't do that you freak me the fuck out"

I left work early and called jojo she was elated that I called we talked about everything we could in the hour she dropped that Jess is having twins.

"so what you doing now mischief?"

"I'm going baby shopping"

3

2

1

"what? Im mean pardon? For who?"

The huge grin on my face I saw in the rear view mirror was frightening.

"errrm who else's nanny jojo" I teased.

"Oh hush you don't you start oh my gracious you are not?" her voice went up a few notes I winced at the high pitch.

"yes I am-"

"gosh I'm so proud of you how your taking this you cease to amaze me I best let you go and baby bunting for the twins love you bye"

I found a baby shop that was huge and went on and on, I walked to the customer service and asked for an assistant because I had no clue what to buy but wanted only the best and safest products.

The assistant had help me create a small nursery room they use for a show room for twins but mine had a beautiful flare it took us three hours to source out from the rug to everything they will needed till they start crawling and I didn't care if she didn't like it or need it I wrote done Jay and jojo address.

A week later

I was on a job and my personal phone rang I looked at the sleeve pocket it was in and saw lex name I taped my ear piece and walked to the club office.

"hey did I catch you on the job slacking?"

I roll my eyes but smiled.

"Good morning to you too mate"

"you sound chirpy for it being two a.m"

"what's up you didn't call for the sake of it"

"Well actually I called because mom made us boys put this dam contraption together what the hell marcy there's so much stuff wrapped and then double bubble wrapped"

"ahhh yes the baby k'sova package"

"the what?"

"it's a high-quality australian made revolution versatile newborn to child cot"

He whistles through the phone.

"in another words it's going to take us hours to put together right?"

"For you men yes but us ladies nope good luck and bye"

"thanks Marcy"