5

I never knew pops and ma brought a island and over the years thay had created a tropical modern feel home the tropical flowers aroma wafts through the gentle breeze.

The main house where ma and pops stay I had been given the tour yesterday and each of us kids got our own bungalow off the main house mine looks out to the crystal clear lagoon in a million shades of blue facing where the sunrises and sets.

When I was younger I enjoyed hitting the beach early in the morning and just be one with the ocean then I grew up. I walk to the sun bed and drop the lava lava I was given by ma years ago from their trip to Hawaii. It hits the floor and I lay on my tummy to get a little darker as time draws I switch to laying on my back.

The excluded bungalow no one can see in from the shore unless they have a boat so I naturally walked around naked this whole morning feeling liberated.

My phone pulls me from my past thoughts I grab it without looking whose calling.

"Marcy we're going to go out in the jet ski care to join us?"

I quickly reply to ma and dash to get my bikini and change I grab my gears and meet them at the buggy.

"How did you manage to sneak your Kite stuff on our trip?"

I don't look at pops knowing to well ma would growl him I sit up straighter in my spot and look at ma.

"if they get to work on our trip I get to do what I missed doing is there problem?"

Ma looks at me guilty knowing I haven't touched any of my equipment for years.

I made sure pops had brang the huge canvas that I personally built for her to paint while we are here to bring home I wanted one for above my bed. He had made sure she had everything she needed he is a great man just like my papa, I'm sure he lead pops to ma wanting his love to be happy.

When I was little mama would paint she was talented she stopped when papa died.

We reached the beach and it's perfect and the waves are shuttle I lift my board and kite bag and off to the water.

I first look and feel for the wind window figuring out the wind direction it's complex kiteboarding but if you know how to wakeboard, surf, skateboard you focus on flying the kite but there's alot of the training involved it's a dangerous sport shit I got smashed numerous times but I love the euphoria feel as the board glides along the water and how I can fly with the breeze.

Ma has been to every training session I had attended and she made herself to be the person to launch my kite. Pops and the boys gather our food under a man made haven pergola as ma and I walk to the water we check the cords, knots and cam attached to my wrist. She kisses my forehead and walks to the kite I feel for the wind and send ma a thumbs up and she waves letting go of the kite.

Its only me in the crystal clear water I slice through the small waves and circle around catching the wind to lift the kite to flip or swival, enjoying the sea creatures and coral beneath me.

I look over at everyone watching me I roll my eyes seeing ma recording me on her phone I flip her the bird she stands up with her hand on her hips, pops huge grin makes me smile he knows I'm just being silly and hate attention.

Cruze and Daria chose to swim in the water. I manage to sneak up against Dario and tail whip the water to splash him I laugh while Dario grumbles with a small smile, whipping the water off his face.

"just you wait women" he yells.

I glide over the small waves and circle around I catch a strong wind closing in on the boys dario yells 'watch out' to cruze I lift the board over his head I tap his head with my left hand I laugh at cruze he tries to jump and grab my arm but he forgot he's in the deep part of the water I land in the water and glide away.

Its just us five and the beautiful nature.

As I circle around pops is sitting on his jetski and so are the boys the murderous look cruze is sending me he looks like a wet cat and makes me laugh harder.

I see a seaplane fly over us I wave and glide to the sand to grab a munch before Cruze wants to play cat and mouse.

The day was beautiful the food was delicious as I watch ma laugh and squeal as pops speeds faster, I miss the family I left behind in the states.

He called and texted every minute and everyday but I couldn't get over how pissed I was at him I held that anger for years his calls become at a snail pace and I was grateful he let go as I did.

Cruze jumps off his jetski and walks up the beach where I'm munching and sun bathing under the bamboo open pergola.

"care for a refill el mocoso"

I roll my eyes but hold my glass up to him his eyes trail down my body and to my hand holding the glass his hand grazes mine.

"thank you cross"

He shakes his wet hair I squeal he laughs as he mixes my drink handing it back to me.

"Your welcome el mocoso"

He places a cheese and fruit platter where our heads are and his drink as he lays beside me, I see the water slowly dripping from his chin down to his pecs I blink away he has this pull I want to lick the water off him and taste the sea water and wonder if it's as sinful as him.

I knock back my drink.

"woah calm down there or I'll have to throw you over my shoulder and carry you home"

I roll my eyes and was about to say something.

"ah ahh ahh el mocoso you know I'll do it because papa ain't got the knees and D would leave you out here to burn"

I poke my tongue at him he raises a brow.

"Your 26 but act like a 5 year old"

I went to turn over but his hand stops me the warmth of his palms on my hips sends tingles all over my skin. Our eyes connect he let's go.

"talk to me you looked upset before"

I tell him all about levi and by the time I finished I have drank two bottles of Malibu and lemonade the emotionless look on cruze face tells me alot. Over the years I learnt to hold in how I truly felt.

"come on you've had enough"

"No the sun is about to set"

I move closer to him and we watch the sun set over the ocean it's last of rays dance along the water giving us warm colours of summer.

I close my eyes and exhale the bad memory.

"el mocoso we have had alot to drink let's go"

I follow cruze to the buggy knowing the crew will pack my kite and board away, he drives me to my door that opens to the infinitely pool he follows me I unwrap from the lava lava and dive into the pool.

"el mocoso your drunk I don't think that's a smart idea"

His hands on his hips his chest covered in tattoos telling us a story.

"luckily for me I have a lifeguard"

The sun has disappeared and the soft glow of the inside lights are on but the pool is dark and I undo my top feeling it getting irritable.

"el mocoso stop that"

I hear his strain in his voice but I'm to drunk to care.

"it's only tits gee's you've seen plenty for fucks sake"

I just manage to see him dive in. I try to swim to the far wall but he manages to grab and pull my ankle I spun under water, chest to chest we come up out of water the pool lights are on as the moon shines over the ocean and the bright stars are out.

The ocean always remind me of a lullaby of soft waves, the cool warm breeze with a hint of salt, I didn't realise my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his hips.