4

Cruze Pov

Women are a strange creature, Maria daughter Marcia I call her
'El Mocoso' the first day I heard her before I saw her. The brat was wearing a man's hoodie and track pants her light hazel hair up in a messy bun standing in the open area.

She was a odd girl rough on the eyes, she was taller then Maria and strong, throwing powerful punches, her talented footwork surprises me at her age. Working out in a sports bra and shorts in their garage she's exactly what my step mama said she would look and be like she was true to her words. She's headstrong not once asked for help when she wanted a motorcycle for her 18th birthday. Papa wanted her to work with us to save to buy her motorcycle but she saw it as a hand out I thought at the time she was being a brat but she was being independent papa tells me.

Papa was the CEO until I took over when I turned 30 papa and maria now enjoy's travelling.

Dario he's COO in our company and we work well beside each other.

I enjoy my fruit of labour and once a month go to the opera with my monthly pick of women on my arm.

When our ma passed away papa focused on us boys and his company he's a very dedicated papa he showed us unconditional love and respect for women but the women I saw him with only saw dollar signs.

Dario and I made sure they never last long with our papa. One day we notice papa smiling at work it's was a monday it through me a 360 I didn't questioned him but I paid attention.

Then it became every monday and fridays he was eager to leave work, we followed papa one friday he was visiting a women.

D' did a back ground check on her and we realised she had a daughter, and papa never dated anyone with children but this women was different and she came from old money but she wasn't a spender nor was her daughter, Maria was a nurse and Marcia went to public schools.

Maria made papa happy and we watched their relationship grow he proposed to Maria she said yes the first year of their relationship, he never asked us how we felt but Marcia wears her emotions on her shoulder, the day we first met was the day she saw the intricate wedding ring pa had created for Maria on her finger.

Marcia was furious and upset. Maria looked deflated, papa hugged her trying to make her understand girls are emotional creatures.

I observe papa and how he loved Maria and it was my job to accept her and her daughter.

I left them in the house to find her I watched her from the garage door window punching and kicking into the boxing bag seconds lead to minutes to hours she was a well oiled machine but she needed to stop before her muscles locked up I knew she locked the door but I know how to unpick locks as I stepped in she was blinded by her emotions and the music blaring to even see or hear me.

The next few months was alot to adjust we join as a family and moved to another country. D and I didn't have to but pa was all we had his family treated him like the black sheep but when he became wealthy they came knocking at our door but our dear mama she didn't have a family we were her family.

I lived and breath fine jewellery made from precious metals such as gold, silver, or platinum especially diamonds that's where my love for the finest comes from.

I am capable to afford the finest things in life as well as D' but when marcia see's our new car or a new watch we added to our collection that we have collaborated with she shakes her head at us and reminds us there finest things in life then materialistic stuff.

She had the audacity to deny papa buying her, her dream motocycle for her 18th birthday actually any big gesture gifts she would beg papa to take it back. It pissed me off and D' would call her ungrateful causing an argument, papa would say give her time she has always been independent, he accepted and loves her as much as he loves his own blood.

Like I said women are strange creatures other women would jump up and down in sheer joy but not marcia, El Mocoso she is.

As I watch mav and marcia walk away the men spread out and women gather around me, marcia had an effect on every women that accompanied D' and myself they were intimidated by her she had this resting bitch face and a lethal aura about her.

She works as chief security officer for top security company.

She did not smile or laugh for years. She gave up the things she loved to do solely focusing on passing her masters in security marcia worked six years as a manager. She is very good at her job and is loyal just like my brother and I.

"Cruze you want to go to my place?"

I look to my right forgetting the black headed women wearing a red skin tight dress I shake my head and continue to sip my drink.

Women dance seductively around me they won't do anything till she leaves and I'm okay with that but D' takes the ashy blondie to the back room. The first and last time he took a women from behind in front of marcia she managed to give him a black eye and a sore ego for months she gave him filthy looks of disgust it was getting to him after a few months and the pranks came.

I chuckle at the thought and in walks the man of the hour D' looking around for marcia when he realises she isn't around the smug look on his face says it all. He got away with his fuckery.

Hours go by colleagues come and go sit for a talk and a few drinks I keep an eye on my watch as I look up marcia walks to her lounge with mav. The women sit calmly beside me they talk amongst themselves I look over to my left and she is gone.

D' nods that she has gone as he did my mobile lights up I grab it off the table it's marcia.

I rub my hands together looking around tonight just got better.

Next day

Walking out of the bathroom fresh and ready to grab D' and meet everyone at the private airport.

I park my car and we get out walk to the jet passing pa's car as I walk through the jet I hug ma and pa.

"where's El Mocoso?"

Pa always shakes his head shaking his head with a smile.

"she came home 2 hours ago from God knows where"

Ma tells me, D' sits were we usually sit I see the host walks past us I know he's going to wake marcia to be seated and buckle up.

"David-"

D' and I chuckle hearing her whine at the host.

"Miss you know the rules"

"rules are ment to be broken"

She retorts I sigh pa glances at me I get up and before I reach halfway I look up and stop were I am. She walks up to me wearing a black very tight unitard jumpsuit that zips down between her full breast her hair flows over her shoulder she too looks up at me with tired eyes.

"I'm moving cross"

She grumbles and sits in her spot leaning against the closed window a few years ago she figured what the meaning of my name originated from and calls me by it with a slight tease, only her calls me cross and everyone knows I hate the name.