17

Cruze pov

"You guys suck"

D was focused on explaining his sketches and what materials would look best I glance to the glass wall where we can see the employees working station I watched Michael escorting three gorilla's dressed up with balloons bopping up and down heading our way it had marcia written all over it.

Pa couldn't stop laughing I held a grin trying to keep myself respect this a meeting worth millions on the line after watching the shit show we should be upset but that little act got us a signed contract they saw how much we are loved as a family when I told them it was our little sisters gift to D.

"Son we got the contract you and your brother had been working hard to get for months thank your sister for that little act of love"

"act of love?" he scoffs "more like a train wreck a catastrophic plane crash who enjoys popping balloons papa who?"

D was heaving from panicking he hates clowns and balloons in general we don't know how she knew but she got the prank war crown this time for that.

"D we got a good laugh out of it"

"yeah at my expense"

Papa chuckles under his breath as we stepped out of the lift.

"SURPRISE"

D jumps behind me as he shriek in the foyer glaring at Marcia.

"Oh your dead women just you wait"

He steps around me pointing a knowing finger and look. Papa puts his fist to his mouth biting down trying to not laugh I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Oh cmon atleast pops and cross thought it was funny"

She grins glancing between us. She pecks pa on the cheek.

"Why ain't you working today?"

Pa ask I look at her and notice she aint in her uniform but her motorbike clothing.

"Oh about that umm"

"we were going out for lunch join us ma is already waiting for us"

"okay"

She walks besides D hooks her hand around the crook of his elbow flutters her lashes looking up nudging him to look down at her.

"you know you love me" she says with a tease.

"not today I don't" he mutters but still holds her close.

These two are going to give me grey hairs before I'm forty. We arrived at the restaurant eyes land on marcia because she sticks out blond hair dark shades on holding a helmet in soft caramel leather jacket with jet black pants with her timberland boots.

Sitting next to ma is Jo, Jay and their sons. Marcia doesn't see them as she is talking to D, pa bends down to kiss ma she spots whose here.

Ma and Jo stand up quickly usher over to hug and kiss Marcia and ask why she's here.

She says hi to everyone as she sit between D and I.

"mischief why you not working?"

Whats with that stupid nickname Jo and levi call her. All eyes on marcia.

"I'm pregnant"

D, levi and his brothers spat out their drinks over their plates causing alot of people to look at us.

Ma and Jo yell 'WHAT' causing people to glare at us for disturbing their meals She stares down at her fingers I look at D he blinks wide eye wiping his mouth with a napkin we stare at her to look at us.