14

Cruze pov

Meeting the family that were close to ma they seemed very polite and roudy.

Their sons on the other hand missed marcia I saw it in their eyes and how they love her the first dinner we had with them without the husband and the middle son.

Marcia kept to herself as jojo kept coming over to spend time with ma the sadness in her eyes when she was here you could see it a mile away.

Marcia made herself look busy.

I too had much on this new collection pa wanted to have ready by the end of the year.

D' is the best creator what you can invision and detail in words he will put it in a sketch form on his computer in fine detail.

Our company was growing and soon I have a feeling we will be moving back to america to the main office, change is good and all our friends and what family we have lives in america. I don't tell D' he can't keep his mouth shut so I sit on this thought as days and weeks go by.

I received a text from ma that we going out for dinner and to let her know if I'll be attending I look up from my desk out the glass panel D' concentrating on his computer pa looks at me waves his phone I nod.

He wants us to go so I reply will be there she sends the detail and I busy myself with paperwork.

Pa and D drops by with a knowing look I shut down the computer and grab my brief case and we walk out together.

"I left a message for your sister to be at this dinner I understand she is still hurt because of that boy but she is stronger then him"

"papa we are grown as adults and she's just needs to stop being childish and get it off her shoulders and maybe just maybe she finds a good guy"

Pa and I sighs heavily, he worried to much for her and it kills me to watch that she doesn't realise this but I do my best to keep our family happy.

We made it home to shower and change I hear ma as I walk into the dining.

"she said she'll meet us at the restaurant"

D looks at me rolling his eyes I hold the small grin on my face. D and I drive in my car and our parents drive in theirs we arrived ten minutes early and are seated in a private section hidden only to have a a wall of ceiling to floor windows looking out to the city night life I stare at the nine empty seats I look at pa questioning silently about the three extra seats he shrugs.

We ordered drinks and as the waiter walks away I see a knock out tall blonde walking our way her head is down typing on her phone a hand bag clutch to her wrist that OH shit fucken no way.

I swallow what saliva I had in my mouth as she wears a off the shoulder long tight white dress her French tip nails with a splash of gold she looks up flips her shades up over her hair I felt D elbow me in the ribs.

"bro did you hear me?"

The beauty walking to us is non other.

"what the fuck happen to you?"

Im pulled away from a slap and a grunt of pain I turn to pa and D rubbing the back of his head both our parents smile brightly as marcia walks around bends over, fuck that dress is holding on for dear life.

"evening ma and pops I do apologies for my lateness a friend treated me to a spa Date what you think?"

Ma gushes over marcia wearing our jewellery we created for her over the years not once she has worn them and the necklace D thought of as a prank it's silly it's a tongue, how she always poke her tongue at us.

"Te ves radiante querida"

The tip of marcia's ears turn a slight pink.

"Gracias Pops"

As she sits down with her back on the door, in walks the Stephensons and behind them other people I do not recognise but what I do see is a couple holding hands I glance at marcia sending a quick prayer up above and in slow motion the happy couple are introduced and the woman name jazz grabs a glass of water goes to throw it at marcia but she's quick she slaps the women's hand holding the glass and stands up quickly grabs twist the woman's wrist behind her back ignoring levi and his brothers and slams her down on the dining table plates crash with a thump jazz yelps I glance around people can't see us pass the flower wall but definitely may have heard her yell but watching marcia she was in her eliminate she shrugs off the brothers with a punch or a glare with her free hand.

"don't fucken touch me" Marcia glares at levi and lens down on the women who is under her.

"you dare come in here disrespect our parents how shameful"

The jazz women struggles crying and yelling but no one moves only levi he tries to help but the murderous glare marcia sends him he halts in his spot.

"I got all dressed up for what water to be thrown at me tsk tsk Jessica not very lady like"

"bitch"

"Oh no my dear cheif security officer to you shall I call for back up and haul your ass to the closes cop shop?"

"you wouldn't dare my father-"

Marcia leans down putting her weight on the Jessica arm as she struggles to get from under Marcia.

"Your father can't save you there's CCTV and witnesses that saw you attack me"

Marcia stands up pushes off Jessica and pulls her out of her face and holds her hand out to cut Jessica off.

"sit down apologise to our parents I need to go ladies room"

The shock of what just happened no one speaks or moves but the guests sit bewildered 'what just happened'

Levi runs off to chase marcia he grabs her elbow she spun around palm open but she freezes mid air with so much pain in her eyes.

Im pulled away from them my eyes land on Jessica Diamond engagement ring on her hand covering her face full of embarrassment, Jessica's parents apologies for their daughters unacceptable behaviour and will see she begs marcia forgiveness, D and I side eye at each other 'don't hold your breath on that'.

Levi sits next to his fiance with mixed emotions & dishevelled hair.