34

Last night Clive sent a video of Cruz and Dario drinking with women in their arms with a text someone is playing the single life again.

I looked into the Jessica pilates instructor he wasnt even in the country at the time of her bachelorette party I did more digging and found he's happily in love with his boyfriend.

Few hours later I found a old photo of Jessica and a group of friends on her social media with the headline friends for life.

In the photo there was a strikingly noticeable guy looking at Jessica with love in his eyes I scanned more and noticed everyone was tagged in the photo I clicked his profile and his profile popped up.

It was private.

It took me an hour to get into his profile there were ten private photo albums only he could see two titled my girl and her night.

I collected photos and videos and information that lead he could be the twins papa.

He looks like a great man and loves her but because Jess was obsessed with levi she didn't see she had a good man all these years right in front of her.

I reached out to him it took me alot of convincing for him to listen but eventually he opened up and told me they have been on and off but no one knew about it of course he loves her and always had I told him about jess condition he was sadden by the information.

I told him about the twins that look like him he was quiet for a moment but he mentioned that they had unprotected sex the day after her party and I asked him if he is willing to do a dna test.

He was anxious about Jessica's parents I told him to wait till I arrive and we will go from there we finished our conversation with me booking a flight to the states.

I called cam and told him everything that he needed to know and asked to take a week off he pushed me to take a month we back and fourth and I'm off for three weeks dammit.

I had my duffle bag packed and I was heading to the airport I thought about texting mama but she was on a three day cruise with pops and their friends so I was in the clear to secretly go to the states and sought out this situation.

I lost twenty four hours already and there was no time to slack now.

Adrian and I met at the hospital he was getting his blood done he was anxious but hopeful we talked and he mentioned cystic fibrosis runs in the family but the twins looked like him in his baby photos they had his handsome skin complexion his dark orbs and plump lips and they were long like Adrian he was towering over me.

We waited for an hour we grabbed something to eat and went back to wait the news was exactly what my gut was telling me he was stunned but excited  he just started a new job and moved to smaller apartment.

"look hear me out I know vinny and bec they are loving people they aint backwards people your blood runs in their grand babies veins"

I sat beside adrian whose feeling alot of emotions. He could of hung up on me over the phone but he deserves to feel at the moment.

"but I want them to know I will provide for their daughter and our babies I have twins gosh my parents are going to be thrilled"

"I have brought a shit tonne of baby stuff for them and I have no need for them"

He shook his head I raised my hand.

"it's not a pity hand out adrian it's either going to you or in the donation box the baby furniture aint cheap quality it's the best Australian made products"