38

I drove back to my hotel and received a text from lex.

Levi's face pops up on my screen I swiped laughing in the back ground I could hear lex, leni and Junior yelling, swearing and apologising to jojo and Jay

"where are you?"

"tell her she's a dead women walking" oooh that was Junior I'm shaking in my boots.

"Im going to bend her over and spank that rump of hers" lex has a hidden kink ladies.

"Marcy I replied in my hockey group messenge you need to fix this the guys are giving me shit" leni whine.

My cheeks, ribs and tummy was hurting from all the laughing jojo and Jay were laughing along with me on the other side of the phone.

"Mischief where are you?" levi asked in a deadly but playful tone.

"I-I'm" I inhale deeply but I splatter saliva laughing out loud "sh-shit s-sorry"

"yes your in deep shit and sorry ain't going to cut it mischief now tell us where you are"

"I-I'm trying" I was in a fit of laughter.

"give me that phone"

"Marcia I have little penis"

I cackled and through myself on the bed laying on back.

"she's gone mad listen to her" lex tells whoever is still there.

"give my phone back"

"No she's going to get a whooping from me I don't care"

Lex and levi argues making me laugh more.

"Marcia this is serious I can't send a dam email with out horny sucker appears instead of hello sir"

I was gasping for air through my laughter.

"did she have a joint this morning?" I heard jojo asking.

"nah we smoked them all last night I think " lex questions himself.

I calmed down listening into their conversation as if I wasn't on the phone.

"I don't even know how she program the ringtone but I can't undo it and I need to wash my jeep and apologise to my boss and manager after sending yarbles like what the heck is that?" Junior scoffs.

"Junior she warned you" leni retorts sarcastically.

"hang on a minute she did all that because I hid her stash?"

It went silent.

"dam I'd hate to make her hella pissed oh shit we wrapped her up last night what else did she do to my phone" Junior groans annoyed.